Which you like more for bulking ?

Dm1988

Awards
Can’t make my mind up guys help me pick one.

1. Test 600mg (15 weeks)
2. EQ 600mg (15 weeks)
3. Tren E 300mg (12 weeks)
4. Aromasin 12.5mg 3x week
5. Caber on hand if needed

OR
1. Test 600mg (15 weeks)
2. Deca 600mg (15 weeks)
3. Dbol 30mg ( first 4 weeks)
4 aromasin 12.5 mg 3x weekly
5. Caber on hand if needed

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be wise to run Test week or two longer than EQ if you decide for first option

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d prefer the second one for a straight out bulk (although obviously they’d both work well).

logic being that the tren might be harder to eat enough on and personally it knocks my sleep a bit so I wouldn’t want to run it 12 weeks (although you may not have that issue).

obviously with those cycles you’ve got a decent bit of experience so presumably you know you need that amount of asin?

guessing you’ve run dbol before hence only 30mg? I know most shoot for 50 (or more) but it sends the BP skyrocketing for some at that whereas 30 is a good dose to swerve that side. I’d be tempted to push it for 6 weeks though if it’s the only oral in play.

just some thoughts bro, they both look great though

Dm1988

Awards
I’d prefer the second one for a straight out bulk (although obviously they’d both work well).

logic being that the tren might be harder to eat enough on and personally it knocks my sleep a bit so I wouldn’t want to run it 12 weeks (although you may not have that issue).

obviously with those cycles you’ve got a decent bit of experience so presumably you know you need that amount of asin?

guessing you’ve run dbol before hence only 30mg? I know most shoot for 50 (or more) but it sends the BP skyrocketing for some at that whereas 30 is a good dose to swerve that side. I’d be tempted to push it for 6 weeks though if it’s the only oral in play.

just some thoughts bro, they both look great though
That amount of aromasin does seem to work well I used to use armidex but blood work always came back better with aromasin. I have never run dbol before I tried anadrol and it gave me terrible heart burn I have used halo for prep for a bodybuilding show but don’t wanna use that in offseason because it’s a very harsh oral for me anyway so I decided to give dbol a try. Thanks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That amount of aromasin does seem to work well I used to use armidex but blood work always came back better with aromasin. I have never run dbol before I tried anadrol and it gave me terrible heart burn I have used halo for prep for a bodybuilding show but don’t wanna use that in offseason because it’s a very harsh oral for me anyway so I decided to give dbol a try. Thanks
yeah I also prefer asin to adex bro. I think as a general consensus most people I know suggest it’s the better way to go as well.

see how you find dbol at 30mg but you may have the scope to increase to 50mg if it’s treating you well. Some guys I’ve seen hold a crazy amount of water and literally you can see the BP increase in their face at 50mg but others just get good muscle fullness and can stack size on.

I’m actually starting my winter bulk next Saturday with 600:600 test:deca plus anadrol (not used that myself before so keen to see what it does for size although strength is my main reason to use it).

Dm1988

Awards
yeah I also prefer asin to adex bro. I think as a general consensus most people I know suggest it’s the better way to go as well.

see how you find dbol at 30mg but you may have the scope to increase to 50mg if it’s treating you well. Some guys I’ve seen hold a crazy amount of water and literally you can see the BP increase in their face at 50mg but others just get good muscle fullness and can stack size on.

I’m actually starting my winter bulk next Saturday with 600:600 test:deca plus anadrol (not used that myself before so keen to see what it does for size although strength is my main reason to use it).
I really like deca had really good luck with it my first bulk I put on 36lbs when I cut down for my bodybuilding show I went from walking around before the bulk at 165 to 172lbs of conditioned stage weight so I would say I put on a honest 12-15lbs of muscle and I felt great through the whole cycle think guys over look that some push stuff feel like **** can’t eat can’t sleep etc deca cycle was smooth sailing and felt great. Some don’t like the water but I think in a bulk some water is good helps the joints and strength granted it can’t get out of control but kept within reason I think it’s beneficial to a point. Thanks

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it depends what compounds you react the best to. Sounds like you are leaning towards the 2nd cycle. I personally would do #1, as I think EQ is a great compound that is underrated and I dont want the look deca would give me. You'll bet results either way! Good luck with whatever you choose.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both are good cycles. The tren is going to give you nasty sides, but the EQ will increase your appetite, so if getting enough calories is a problem, EQ is very good for that. Otherwise, Deca is an extremely potent anabolic.