Which supplement would be the most reasonable to use for getting leaner?

TrainOfSpeed

Awards
EDIT. Didn't read the pinned message and seems like this may not be the right place for my question, since I'm asking about clenbuterol, albuterol and the likes.

BigKeysMan

Awards
I am over 60 and decided last year to lose weight I was about 129Kg after a bit I set a target of 85.85Kg because that was 2/3 of my original weight. I hit that in early May.

I found it relatively easy which is unusual for my age. However, I do take a lot of melatonin (not to get to sleep, but during the night to get back to sleep). There is evidence that melatonin helps with fat burn, but don't take it to get to sleep before sleep as that is often counter productive.

I tend to take it after 3-4am and not earlier (if I wake). If I sleep through the night I might take 5-10mg on waking. Watch what it does, however, as it might put you back to sleep and it might not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
invictus and thermoamp.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA stack is still the ing imo. Very effective with minimal sides. Clen and the heart problems people experience with it just isn’t worth it to me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
invictus and thermoamp.
Hard to beat this stack. I may be biased to True Shred but it's another option out there as well.