Which supplement do you like most?

Which supplement product do you like most ???

  • whey protein

    Votes: 24 70.6%
  • creatine

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • nitric oxide product

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • glutamine

    Votes: 1 2.9%

  • Total voters
    34

shortstop1616

Active Member
Just trying to get an idea of which supplements everyone is using...
For me...

1. whey protein
2. nitric oxide product
3. bcaa
4. multi-vitamin

What about everyone else????
 
Multivitamin
Protein Powders
Fish oil
ALA
Creatine
zinc
Vitamin C and D
ALCAR
AAKG

These are my daily basic's, along with whatever I might be cycling.
 
i like em all as those are staples, you dont feel **** on 90% of those, you need protein for growth vitamins because everyone eats like ****, bcaa between meals and prevent over training, motivation drinks(previously known as preworkouts) i only say this as most wont BUILD muscle but can motivate the **** out of you!
 
I suppose whey is the best for you. However, I love the feeling of my pre-workouts. And BCAA's should definitely be on that list.
 
Mine's a little different as I'm on-cycle atm but staples are:

Orange Triad
Phyto-Testosterone
Pre-Max
Creatine Monohydrate
LipoTrophin PM
IBCAA
Beta Alanine
Vitaberry
Toco 8
 
I'm on:

Green tea
Curcumin
Oximega greens and fish oil (thanks CL!)
Whey/casein blend
Mst mvp multi
Mst ragNOrok pre workout only
Finishing off Nitroceps this week
 
I'm on:

Green tea
Curcumin
Oximega greens and fish oil (thanks CL!)
Whey/casein blend
Mst mvp multi
Mst ragNOrok pre workout only
Finishing off Nitroceps this week

does that green tea mess with your breath any? i recently just finished a bottle of green tea extract and that made my breath smell horrible..
 
Arginine/Citrulline
Fish Oil
Daily Multi
Whey/Casein
BCAA's
Kre-Akyln (Estered Creatine)
Jack3d
 
Back
Top