Not looking to fit more than 50mg/ml.

Thanks!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had good success with using Phlogel Ultra with my T gel when I was TRT.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NOS Labs offers a solution that I like.

Phlogel works, but you can find similar products for much less. Look at "Humco" pharmaceuticals, I've ordered from them in the past.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOS Labs offers a solution that I like.

Phlogel works, but you can find similar products for much less. Look at "Humco" pharmaceuticals, I've ordered from them in the past.
Wow! High end compounding creams. I'm interested. Save me from creating an account and give me a clue on which product and price per volume? I believe I'm looking for lipophylic (1-Test, 3AD).

Where are the retailers with bottles of topical solutions? You would know what I mean. AM used to have T-Gel, and M&M/Avant used to have theirs for their 4AD, ONE and ONE+. NutraPlanet had their own. PPerformance too I believe. Just add actives - shake - serve.

The king of topical solutions is dsade and my guess is he may know who has an active free systemic topical solution on the market...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow! High end compounding creams. I'm interested. Save me from creating an account and give me a clue on which product and price per volume? I believe I'm looking for lipophylic (1-Test, 3AD).

Where are the retailers with bottles of topical solutions? You would know what I mean. AM used to have T-Gel, and M&M/Avant used to have theirs for their 4AD, ONE and ONE+. NutraPlanet had their own. PPerformance too I believe. Just add actives - shake - serve.

The king of topical solutions is dsade and my guess is he may know who has an active free systemic topical solution on the market...
I believe Smart Powders still carries the old topical solution; it is at least similar to the formula NP used to carry.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump Beau what product and price of that Humco. I've use PhloJel Ultra in the past nd like the quality of a high end cream. Not sure I want to compound again. Pouring powder and shaking is convenient

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bump Beau what product and price of that Humco. I've use PhloJel Ultra in the past nd like the quality of a high end cream. Not sure I want to compound again. Pouring powder and shaking is convenient
I've used "PENCream", "Plo20" and "HRT Base".

All are good.

Plo20 seems closest to Phlogel Ultra, at about half the cost - IIRC.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BTW - I don't recall the prices. Initially, the receptionists told me they couldn't sell to me because I was not a pharmacists. I told them they were incorrect, as there is nothing in their products of a pharma nature or anything that is controlled - and they only sell the carrier. I spoke to sales and they gave me a price. I agreed, and asked them to sweeten the deal by throwing in some samples (which I think were about 2 oz each). They did.

I recall the price as being about 1/2 of Phlojel.

BTW - the NOS Labs carrier is very similar to Salvo (I've used both).