Which product/s to add?Dermastrength, Ep1c, Viron, ABE?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I have a hard time deciding what product/products I shall try running next. I have heard good things about all of the products and are a bit indecisive.

I´m choosing between:
* OL Dermastrength
* OL Ep1c
* Black Lion Viron
* PES Anabeta Elite

I havn´t tried anyone of these compounds before.

Right now I´m about 3 weeks into my pct which has, this far went pretty good.
My main goal is strength, endurance and increased stamina.

Any inputs are welcome.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have a hard time deciding what product/products I shall try running next. I have heard good things about all of the products and are a bit indecisive. I´m choosing between: * OL Dermastrength * OL Ep1c * Black Lion Viron * PES Anabeta Elite I havn´t tried anyone of these compounds before. Right now I´m about 3 weeks into my pct which has, this far went pretty good. My main goal is strength, endurance and increased stamina. Any inputs are welcome.
Of the options listed, Anabeta Elite and Ep1c.

Alternate suggestion is Ergonine

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Anabeta and EP1C would make a great stack. If you were feeling really ambitious you could throw the Dermastrength in as well but assuming you haven't run them before I wouldn't advise that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the purposes and goals you seek, AnaBeta Elite or EP1C.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
you can throw in Myokem Magnitropin also, just something to look into. I am using it pct right now and i have kept my strength and size surprisingly almost lifting more during pct. I have been able to keep the reps flowing smoothly. The ones you have listed are amazing products and i would stand by those too but to make that list complete i would throw in myokem magnitropin

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also about 3 weeks into PCT (Osta)..

Here's a few more choices for ya...

MyoSynergy & Xgels which I'm starting soon.

ABE & Xgels is another great stack.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For your goals, add Ep1c to any of the others. It really enhances endurance and recovery.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
MyoSynergy + ABE + CistaMax + XGELS

sounds perfect for you (sadly can't get cista now though)

haven't tried epic yet

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for ABE and EP1C! Honestly would suit your goals at hand.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your replies!
Fast and crystal clear! :).

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c is one of my all time favorite products. I would def recommend it. Dermastrength is also good. Xgels and ABE are also awesome.. lots to choose from

boundtoit

Banned
Awards
Out of the products listed, I would go Ep1c and Viron. I have tried all of these.
Imo, Viron is much better than ABE for the money and you have to spend way to much money to make Dermastrengthwork.

epi I find takes about 1.5 weeks before it is noticeable and about 3 weeks to peak, so get two bottles if you want to run it.
If I were you, I would do ARA and Viron (both of these for me start working pretty much immediately and peak sooner).
PM me for for a great price on ARA 100 x 2 (I am not a rep of any sort btw).

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of the products listed, I would go Ep1c and Viron. I have tried all of these.
Imo, Viron is much better than ABE for the money and you have to spend way to much money to make Dermastrengthwork.

epi I find takes about 1.5 weeks before it is noticeable and about 3 weeks to peak, so get two bottles if you want to run it.
If I were you, I would do ARA and Viron (both of these for me start working pretty much immediately and peak sooner).
PM me for for a great price on ARA 100 x 2 (I am not a rep of any sort btw).
What makes Viron so much better than ABE in your opinion? They are not even similar products.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Again, thanks for all your replies.

My first thought about this was Ep1c and Viron. ABE came later after reading so much positive about it.
I have been thinking about Dermastrenght since it hit the market, but as someone said, tend to be more expensive when you need to up the dose to get effect.

X-gels is of course interesting but since I have a slight rheumatic disease I'm really careful with increasing inflammation.

But maybe start off with Viron on 5 day on 2 off schedule and Ep1c 2 caps training days and 1 off days and after Viron jump on ABE so I run Viron/Ep1c and then ABE/Ep1c
?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that plan.

Speaking on DermaStrength, I noticed benefits at 1 full pump per day. Meaning a bottle lasts one month. Now that doesn't mean effects wouldn't be increased at a higher dosage, decreasing the bottles longevity. I'm going to give it another go soon at 1 pump/day, but run a couple bottles instead of just one.

hokiefan23

Awards
Of the options listed, Anabeta Elite and Ep1c.

Alternate suggestion is Ergonine
I'm currently running Anabeta elite (original formula) and EP1C together. So far so good.

Ran an 8 week cycle of anabeta elite (new formula) and Follidrone. Really enjoyed it. Awesome gains and physique. Right now i'm running anabeta elite at 6 caps per day and 2 caps per day Ep1c

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again, thanks for all your replies.

My first thought about this was Ep1c and Viron. ABE came later after reading so much positive about it.
I have been thinking about Dermastrenght since it hit the market, but as someone said, tend to be more expensive when you need to up the dose to get effect.

X-gels is of course interesting but since I have a slight rheumatic disease I'm really careful with increasing inflammation.

But maybe start off with Viron on 5 day on 2 off schedule and Ep1c 2 caps training days and 1 off days and after Viron jump on ABE so I run Viron/Ep1c and then ABE/Ep1c
?
Well, everyone has already beat me to it, but definitely for your goals OP, Ep1c would fit the bill nicely. Strength and endurance are what I experienced the most with epi products. Your run sounds good to me. Also, I recommend dosing your Ep1c pre-WO.