Which Product Do You Think Is Best For Liver Support?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently using some methylated products and I do currently take Liverrite, milk thistle, and turmeric.

Is there a liver support supplement that trumps them all? Any recommendations?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injectable glutathione is the best of the best. NAC converts into glutathione so I take that to avoid EOD injections. TUDCA should be taken also with oral gear.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Injectable glutathione is the best of the best. NAC converts into glutathione so I take that to avoid EOD injections. TUDCA should be taken also with oral gear.
TUDCA..... Thats pretty smart, I never thought of that. I assume you mean it should be taken at the same time as the orals are taken?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I almost feel you shouldn’t mess around with anything if you don’t know this. NAC also.
Bro, Back in my day people would take anadrol and say you were good with some Liverite...... I'm getting back into this whole thing after many years and clearly the science has improved...... This is why I am asking, I figure there is more than just liverite and Milk thistle out there these days.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL - TUDCA and maybe cycle support.
SNS Liver Assist XT

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TUDCA..... Thats pretty smart, I never thought of that. I assume you mean it should be taken at the same time as the orals are taken?
Same day, not same time. Need to space it out a few hours.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro, Back in my day people would take anadrol and say you were good with some Liverite...... I'm getting back into this whole thing after many years and clearly the science has improved...... This is why I am asking, I figure there is more than just liverite and Milk thistle out there these days.
Back on the day people wore clogs and bell bottoms what’s your point.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Morphogen TUDCA is what I use for liver health.
Morphogen Morphoprime also has NAC in it as well as a ton of other organ and health related ingredients.
Both are fantastic for all overall health and longevity.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be far more concerned with HDL and BP. As long as you are not going full idiot with the orals the liver will be fine. Single digit HDL and high BP and it's negative effects on the heart and kidneys is FAR MORE dangerous if you ask me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would be far more concerned with HDL and BP. As long as you are not going full idiot with the orals the liver will be fine. Single digit HDL and high BP and it's negative effects on the heart and kidneys is FAR MORE dangerous if you ask me.
This is a really good point. I wouldn’t recommend abusing ones liver, but it has a pretty good ability to repair itself. Heart and kidney damage aren’t so easy.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you don’t. Why do people keep perpetuating that??

TUDCA can be any time. It’s not going to inhibit the effects of your orals.
You might be right but I would rather not take the chance in the tudca flushing out my orals. Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You might be right but I would rather not take the chance in the tudca flushing out my orals. Lol
Flushing out the orals??? What decade is this?

Jeezus Murphy man, it’s bile acid salts. It reinforces the hepatic cell walls and helps prevent them from dying when stressed, which would cause collapse and obstruction of flow in the liver. It helps your liver cells operate normally under duress instead of cashing out early.

It does a lot of positive health things, including preventing protein unfolding responses and perhaps positive interactions on blood glucose and lipids. Just take it first thing in the morning on any empty stomach and be done with it. If you happen to train first thing and need to also take your orals, do so. I just did it a couple months ago and was blowing up fine on 20mg Dbol.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok man, why you getting your panties in a punch over this ? When I'm on orals I take them first thing in the morning. When I'm done in the gym I come home and take TUDCa. Big fucking deal ! News flash, they still both work.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok man, why you getting your panties in a punch over this ? When I'm on orals I take them first thing in the morning. When I'm done in the gym I come home and take TUDCa. Big fucking deal ! News flash, they still both work.
Exactly; they do both work fine. You want to split them up, I totally get it. Hedge your bets. No need to trust others when you can just avoid the dilemma.

But you repeating this crap some bro made up because he didn’t understand what he was taking is just perpetuating forum myths.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took anadrol and tudca and other support supps same time for weeks with great efficacy.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since we are on the topic I will tell you guys from my experience that TUDCa and glutathione injections most definitely work. I had blood clots in all the major veins around my liver last year. All my doctors were astonished that my liver was completely fine. They told me nearly every time they see this it comes or is caused by some form of enlarged or damaged liver. Especially considering my history of taking gear. Do have some kidney damage but I guess it's harder to protect.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since we are on the topic I will tell you guys from my experience that TUDCa and glutathione injections most definitely work. I had blood clots in all the major veins around my liver last year. All my doctors were astonished that my liver was completely fine. They told me nearly every time they see this it comes or is caused by some form of enlarged or damaged liver. Especially considering my history of taking gear. Do have some kidney damage but I guess it's harder to protect.
I’ve always always seen results in my bloods with TUDCA. Haven’t used enough glutathione to tell with that, but if you pin 600mg I can say it offers significant restoration from training similar to using a big dose of NSAIDs.

Check out astragalus if you don’t use it. 3+ grams per day (some use much more for more severe damage) can help restore some kidney function.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve always always seen results in my bloods with TUDCA. Haven’t used enough glutathione to tell with that, but if you pin 600mg I can say it offers significant restoration from training similar to using a big dose of NSAIDs.

Check out astragalus if you don’t use it. 3+ grams per day (some use much more for more severe damage) can help restore some kidney function.
I will check it out, thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote