Which of these stacks for lean bulking

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like the title says, I want to do a lean bulk, definately lose a few % body fat, which one of these stacks seems to have a better profile for doing so:

Weeks 1-4: Titan

Start the first month of your cycle with Titan to start gains in size and strength. The initial gains are triggered by the M-Sten and Max-LMG. The Halodrol has about a 1.5 week loading phase so you won’t see much from that compound at first. After the first 1.5 weeks, users should start noticing much faster lean muscle gains from the combination of Halodrol, M-Sten, and Max-LMG all being fully active. You might also notice a decrease in body fat by the second week, increased vascularity, faster recovery, increased stamina and endurance, and also an increase in appetite. Take your first pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.

Weeks 5-8: Titan2

Titan Two introduces Epistain to the Stack. The inclusion of Epistain will maximize definition, size, strength, hardness and pumps. All compounds are maintained at full capacity in your system so you will continue to see lean size and strength gains throughout the rest of your cycle. Take your first Titan Two pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.

Titan: 90 Cap

Serving size, 1 Cap: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten,

Titan Two: 90 Cap

Serving size, 1 Cap: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten, 15 mg Epistane

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
or

Weeks 1-4: BE-ST

Start the first month of your cycle with BE-ST to get immediate, explosive gains in size and strength. These initial gains are triggered by the Methyl Sten and Max-LMG. The 19-Nor has about a 3 week loading phase so you won’t see much from that compound at first. On the fourth week, users should see a spike in size and strength gains due to the 19-Nor being fully active.You might also notice a rapid decrease in body fat by the second week, increased vascularity, faster recovery, increased stamina and endurance, and also an increase in appetite. Take your first pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.

Weeks 5-8: Wolverine Xtreme

After the 19-Nor is built up to full capacity in your system and the addition of Trendione (Tren) you can experience even more explosive gains of very dry, lean size and strength throughout your cycle. 6-Bromo is included to block any excess estrogen that may occur from such high levels of testosterone, leaving you lean and side effect free. Take your first Wolverine Xtreme pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or so before bed.

BE-ST 90 Cap.

Serving size, 1 Cap: 40mg 19-Norandrostenediol, 20mg Max-LMG, 10mg Methly Sten, 15mg Carbopol.

Wolverine XTREME 90 Cap:

Serving size, 1 Cap: 60mg 19-Norandrostenediol, 20mg Trendione, 20mg 6-Bromo, 15mg Corbopol.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Neither. Those products are ****ing stupid. My suggestion is to learn more about steroids before you start using them.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Lol, titan should read by end of week 4 your liver will look like a prune. If you want to loose bf, assuming you have ran **** before- I would run 11oxo or stano, with epistane, triumph, or hdrol. Poster above me basically stated the obvious if you haven't run anything yet.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Tr3st w/ Ep15tane would be a good lean bulk. Run transform throughout it all(including pct) with ar1macare pro and have a SERM in pct.

Nolva is my go to for SERMs(personal preference though). 20/20/10/10

Reasonable expected gains(depending on diet) would be 10lbs lbm with a decrease in bf%.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Also what are your stats? Age/body weight/height etc

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I plan on taking a plethora of support sups, liver included. I honestly can't gind a bad review on either of these products, and numerous, over 10 extremely positive reviews on each. Unless they are all fake..?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I plan on taking a plethora of support sups, liver included. I honestly can't gind a bad review on either of these products, and numerous, over 10 extremely positive reviews on each. Unless they are all fake..?
My 2 cents:

That many compounds at one time is ridiculous. The extra gains will be little and the additional sides will be miserable.

Risking having dangerously high BP, liver damage, gyno, and who knows what else.

At the end of the day though, it's your body and it's up to you.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Triumphalis and 11oxo or stano with proper diet would do wonders. You could substitute the triumph for hdrol. Hdrol always leans me out, and adding stano on top of it would be perfect for lean gains.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Triumphalis and 11oxo or stano with proper diet would do wonders. You could substitute the triumph for hdrol. Hdrol always leans me out, and adding stano on top of it would be perfect for lean gains.
I think stano may aggravate my hair loss?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
No- but if psychologically you are worried, you could run 11oxo instead...either way it would be a good stack.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tr3st w/ Ep15tane would be a good lean bulk. Run transform throughout it all(including pct) with ar1macare pro and have a SERM in pct.

Nolva is my go to for SERMs(personal preference though). 20/20/10/10

Reasonable expected gains(depending on diet) would be 10lbs lbm with a decrease in bf%.
Would the epi and trest be ran concurrently or staggered?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok, ordered ep15tane, tr3st, transform, sup3r pct, dymatize joint tech and sns liver support. I only have i bottle of transform.

What else do I need besided nolva? Do I NEED to extend the transform through my pct?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I'm on week 5 of my Epi/tr3st cycle and I only had one bottle of transFORM (I did 1.5-2 pumps a day though...). My PCT will be Nolva, Daa, Sup3r PCT, Ep1c and DermaStrength. I've been told that the Sup3r PCT should be enough instead of buying another bottle of transFORM and running it through PCT.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should I be adding armistane to the mix? Or is the transFORM sufficient? What about post cycle? I'm just concerned with developing ANY estrogen related sides now or down the road....

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
transFORM was enough for me. But someone more experienced might need to chime in...

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
I ran the Beast stack or BE-ST Stack, what ever. It worked really well for me. I got a lot bigger and stronger but i cut up too. Gained about 18lbs on the scale. Epi dries out my joints and this didn't, which i was really impressed about. With that said, this stack is defiantly not for beginners though.

JayCudda is obviously speaking out of opinion and not from experience. It seems like someone posted for advise and on 2 cycles (that he's probably not experienced enough to be running). Then a couple sales reps from Olympus Labs jump in and talk a bunch of smack then advise "RickyBlooby" to build a similar stack bottle by bottle. I'm impressed by the sales reps diligence but in my opinion, there wasn't much information provided the user and their initial question was never answered. "DJchach" explained what he did for his cycle but not why. Education and information is key when dealing with these kind of substances, especial when dealing with less experienced users.
"RickyBloobly"- Good that you are using all the support. Liver support is common knowledge but epi is harder on the kidneys and adrenal glands. NOW brand has Astragalus Root will restore you adrenal glands. Make sure to use Hawthorn Berry on cycle (extra, not just whats in you cycle support). Might want to get some potassium tablets to make sure you don't cramp from the epistain. Don't use any pain killers on cycle (Tylinal, Ibuprofen, Hydros..., aspirin) they are far more hepatotoxic that the prohormones you are running. Don't drink alcohol during you cycle because having the two in your body could amplify toxicity and interrupt the conversion or effect of the hormone. Liver toxicity will be easy to managed on any of the cycles mentioned on this thread. Drink lots of water and eat right and you'll be fine.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran the Beast stack or BE-ST Stack, what ever. It worked really well for me. I got a lot bigger and stronger but i cut up too. Gained about 18lbs on the scale. Epi dries out my joints and this didn't, which i was really impressed about. With that said, this stack is defiantly not for beginners though.

JayCudda is obviously speaking out of opinion and not from experience. It seems like someone posted for advise and on 2 cycles (that he's probably not experienced enough to be running). Then a couple sales reps from Olympus Labs jump in and talk a bunch of smack then advise "RickyBlooby" to build a similar stack bottle by bottle. I'm impressed by the sales reps diligence but in my opinion, there wasn't much information provided the user and their initial question was never answered. "DJchach" explained what he did for his cycle but not why. Education and information is key when dealing with these kind of substances, especial when dealing with less experienced users.
"RickyBloobly"- Good that you are using all the support. Liver support is common knowledge but epi is harder on the kidneys and adrenal glands. NOW brand has Astragalus Root will restore you adrenal glands. Make sure to use Hawthorn Berry on cycle (extra, not just whats in you cycle support). Might want to get some potassium tablets to make sure you don't cramp from the epistain. Don't use any pain killers on cycle (Tylinal, Ibuprofen, Hydros..., aspirin) they are far more hepatotoxic that the prohormones you are running. Don't drink alcohol during you cycle because having the two in your body could amplify toxicity and interrupt the conversion or effect of the hormone. Liver toxicity will be easy to managed on any of the cycles mentioned on this thread. Drink lots of water and eat right and you'll be fine.
Thanks for that! So far this cycle is going great but there were alot of good reviews on the beast stack too.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Thanks for that! So far this cycle is going great but there were alot of good reviews on the beast stack too.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Sure thing RickyBloby. Glad to hear it's going well. Keep us posted on your gains. I would love to follow your progress. Are you running a log any where?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established