Which needles should I grab for Clomid?

S

SirX

Awards
Hello all, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I'm trying to see which needles I should buy from a certain site for my clomid.
In the past, I used this cheap plastic syringe from walmart, but browsed around and found this source sells needles.
I don't quite understand which one is necessary. lol I know Ill need 1.5 ml for my clomid

"Syringe with needle: 3cc/mL 23G x 1" 25/Pack"
^Will this one get the job done?

S

SirX

Awards
Just use the needles you used last time to inject your Clomid. Remember clomid is IV not IM.
I mean, my last syringe was this clear plastic thing, not even a needle. I know I'm drinking it anyway, but figured Id get a more appropriate needle seeing as its fairly cheap

S

SirX

Awards
Why don't you just go to the pharmacy and ask for a few?
I didn't know if you needed some sort of prescription or whatever. I didn't know they just handed that stuff out.. Ill prob go check it out.

N

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I go to the pharmacy all the time to get syringes for my kids Tylenol and ibuprofen. You can get up to 5ml. After a few washes in the dishwasher the ink wears off.

S

SirX

Awards
I go to the pharmacy all the time to get syringes for my kids Tylenol and ibuprofen. You can get up to 5ml. After a few washes in the dishwasher the ink wears off.
I'll prob do that then.. Hopefully they don't give me a hard time lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'll prob do that then.. Hopefully they don't give me a hard time lol
They won't give you a hard time. Your local drugstore or pharmacy will have boxes of oral syringes behind the counter. They always gave me a handful when I asked. If you feel uncomfortable, just say it's for your girlfriend who is sick. No reason is required though.

It's good to see this thread was not what I thought it was when I first entered!

S

SirX

Awards
They won't give you a hard time. Your local drugstore or pharmacy will have boxes of oral syringes behind the counter. They always gave me a handful when I asked. If you feel uncomfortable, just say it's for your girlfriend who is sick. No reason is required though.

It's good to see this thread was not what I thought it was when I first entered!

Cool, Ill give it a go. lol thanks!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just use the needles you used last time to inject your Clomid. Remember clomid is IV not IM.
:lol: you big bad dumb dumb

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cant ask a Q without getting flamed I see..
That's because you were asking about syringe with a needle but meant oral syringes.

One you stick in you, the other you put in your mouth...., :spankme:

Wait, what are we talking about? This is the gangbang sub forum right?

S

SirX

Awards
That's because you were asking about syringe with a needle but meant oral syringes.

lmao my bad.. didn't know the proper terms :laugh:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I thought those were to anally administer liquids. Whoops.

On a positive note my Clomid and Exemestane have been working exceptionally well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
BD 1Ml Oral Syringe. You can get like 1,000 off of Amazon for around $10. Most "places" give some to you for free with the Clomid. Tip: Put clear packing tape over the numbers and they will last forever (washings).