Which Natural Supplement You Would Buy?

Mehd00007

Mehd00007

Awards
I've research a lot concerning NATURAL anabolic supplements.

The most suggested that I found:
1- BMP
2- Vector
3- Anabolic Edge (which resemble Vector)

What's your opinion? Which one gave you results? Which one gave you bad side-effects?

MY HEALTH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT FOR ME. If you think one of these products affect negatively health, please talk about it.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Of the ones listed I got the most results from BMP Strength, recomp and a good lean bulker. I stack BMP with Vector and have also stacked with AE. Both gave similar results but I get better results with Vector. Both AE and Vector are thirty percent off right now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

1- BMP
2- Vector

What's your opinion? Which one gave you results? Which one gave you bad side-effects?

MY HEALTH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT FOR ME. If you think one of these products affect negatively health, please talk about it.
If you have not tried Follidrone 2.0, give it a run!

Mehd00007

Mehd00007

Awards
Of the ones listed I got the most results from BMP Strength, recomp and a good lean bulker. I stack BMP with Vector and have also stacked with AE. Both gave similar results but I get better results with Vector. Both AE and Vector are thirty percent off right now.
What do you think about long term side effects?
SARMS had for a long time been called ''Natural'', and we see now that they are potentially bad for for your body?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
SARMS had for a long time been called ''Natural'', and we see now that they are potentially bad for for your body?
These are herbs bro with backing data - they are natural. They are not man made chemicals (SARMS).
The health benefits from either BMP, Folidrone or Vector (or the entire stack as a staple) is nothing short of amazing. I am 52 years old and stronger, leaner and bigger than I was at age 35. Everything from my hair to my skin to my gut health and recovery from workouts has improved.

Mehd00007

Mehd00007

Awards
These are herbs bro with backing data - they are natural. They are not man made chemicals (SARMS).
The health benefits from either BMP, Folidrone or Vector (or the entire stack as a staple) is nothing short of amazing. I am 52 years old and stronger, leaner and bigger than I was at age 35. Everything from my hair to my skin to my gut health and recovery from workouts has improved.
Yolo I guess, Ill order BMP by evomuse today, thank you

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Where’s AE/Vector 30% off?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have not tried Follidrone 2.0, give it a run!
Definitely agreed with this. FD2.0 is the staple of natty supps for me so i'd recommend giving it a shot first and moving on and trying new natural anabolic products from there.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Would FD2.0 provide the most fullness? I’m pretty strong as is, but after running a few cycles it’s challenging for me to get myself to purchase natty supps as none of them have worked in the past and I’ve spent a ton on them. I’m wanting to fill out and feel pumped without the shrinkage!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would FD2.0 provide the most fullness? I’m pretty strong as is, but after running a few cycles it’s challenging for me to get myself to purchase natty supps as none of them have worked in the past and I’ve spent a ton on them. I’m wanting to fill out and feel pumped without the shrinkage!
Nothing will compare to steroids, in that department. That said, Follidrone 2.0, plus carbs, provides a full and vascular look. Add in glycerpump, and you will be maxed out naturally regarding looking "fuller". BLR sells 200g for 20 dollars, and you get a discount using Ryan15.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

1- BMP
2- Vector

Of these, CEL Anabolic Effect (not edge ha) would be my choice. My experiences (run it twice now) I had increased fullness/pumps in the gym, increased strength (obviously not PH level but noteable - I set a new PR on squats yesterday with a bum ankle and 1yr after a back injury prevented me from squatting above 225 for 6mo), and improved body comp even with a looser diet.

Vector is similar but has less ingredients

BMP is a bit different and more of a "subtle" recomp supplement. If you "need" to feel some results, this won't do it for you as it will take some time see results and they will be more composition related than pure strength or size

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one has ever called sarms "natural." They are man made chemicals that are not found naturally occurring in nature. You may be confused with sarms having been considered "safer" but that's a whole other topic."

I wouldn't venture into the world of AAS/Prohormones/Sarms anytime soon. Sounds like you need to research.

Good luck finding a Natty supp that works for you. There are some solid choices out there.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
what about laxo and all the companies spiking it with prohormones ect

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what about laxo and all the companies spiking it with prohormones ect
What about what?
I'd like to see your list of companies regarding this. Please share.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about what?
I'd like to see your list of companies regarding this. Please share.
It's actually the opposite. There's a huge list out there of companies that claim to have it in their product but after testing it's found many had none or very little of the actual ingredient

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
yea and spiking it with other ingredients like what i said....

to the other i rmbr the post someone posted had the link and the list of all the fake laxos on it im not about to go search for that right now
It's actually the opposite. There's a huge list out there of companies that claim to have it in their product but after testing it's found many had none or very little of the actual ingredient

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the lack of oversight on the supplement industry you need to go with companies with a good history and ultimately one that you trust.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea and spiking it with other ingredients like what i said....

to the other i rmbr the post someone posted had the link and the list of all the fake laxos on it im not about to go search for that right now

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I could think of adding to the list is mediator PA. I think I spelled it right. But yea. There’s been a lot of supp companies with shady practices. The whole amino spiking scandal for protein powder was a sad time.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the lack of oversight on the supplement industry you need to go with companies with a good history and ultimately one that you trust.
So you're saying bpi? :p

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had the most success with ep1logue and pure epicatechin , but you'll need to run it longer than you think

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve ran it alone , though and Ep1logue is definitely , ime , the best natty anabolic. That or just running Epicatechin at 1 gram. 400 epicat with 2 Ep1logue is amazing. And no, I’m not a rep for OL lmao. Their reps were talking smack to me before in one thread

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Top for me is still xgels. Some sore joints but vascularity and pump is great. Added strength and some leaning out. Never gained much more than the usual weight gain, maybe leaner gains.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, the whole thing with epi hindering adaptations to exercise kind of sucks though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the whole thing with epi hindering adaptations to exercise kind of sucks though.
I wasn’t aware that epi hinders adaptation to exercise...do you have a link to the study that shows this?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wasn’t aware that epi hinders adaptation to exercise...do you have a link to the study that shows this?
Brief convo here:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is this only an issue if cardiovascular endurance is a priority?

Results indicate that (–)-epicatechin supplementation does not affect myostatin gene expression or anaerobic training adaptations but inhibits aerobic and mitochondrial SDH adaptations to cycle exercise training.