Which muscle group development gets the most attention from women? Turns them on, over freakshow.

Swolebert

Awards
More bigger and buffer, or a bit leaner more like soccer player who works out a little bit for sports?

A bit small and lean, or a bit chunky and bulkier and in what proportions? How did attention from women change when you hit a certain point of muscular development and leanness?

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
This one is easy, I was that tall bag of bones 6'2" @ 155-160lbs out of high school. I could run several miles, play volleyball and jump out of the gym - but was too skinny.

I remember coming back after lifting at nearby University and getting back from Air Force bootcamp at age 19, before going off to tech school, had a few months home... I show up at a graduation and B-day party in hometown, and girls who barely remembered me and ignored me in HS before, were now like "who is that" that when I come back 185lbs having leaned up in bootcamp, after lifting at nearby University the year before.

Got laid couple ways for that, also snubbed girls who ignored me - felt great. Had Zack Morris 'saved by the bell' spiky blonde hair back then too. Ahh life was good.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s someone for everyone and as long as you are confident anything will work.

Saying that, I’m probably my biggest now (6’1 235-240 fairly lean) and I get the most attention from women now than I ever did, but I also am confident and don’t give a s*th about much, I think that’s what’s attract women the most, idk if you find out what women truly want you’ll be a very rich man 😉

Last edited:
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No confidence no laid. But I think girls like a thick guy who is 20 percent bodyfat or lower. When I was 25, I lost 230lbs (400->170) over five years. I was the same person (not confident at that time) in a smaller and really fit body. This realization that radical body changes did not get me what I thought it would allowed me to look elsewhere for the confidence I was lacking (from being fat for the first 30 years of my life). I am 56 now and about 230lbs about 20 percent bodyfat, powerlifting, happy and confident and get hit on - where without that confidence I did not.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it's a combo of what everyone has said here.
Women are different.
But most women love confidence.

Some women like a big guy (of different varieties), because it makes them feel safe.

A lot of women like a leaner physique.

But to answer the question, more as it seems to be written ... I've gotten the most attention from my biceps.
I've "caught" a LOT of women staring at them. .... Some MUCH younger than myself.
Heck ... I even saw this one Lady staring at them, who I'm pretty positive hated me.
LOL.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most females don't give a **** if your jacked or not, if you ain't getting girls with small muscles then your not with big muscles because that's not a priority for most girls unless there into muscle, and most aren't. So if that's the girl you want then gymlife might get you there but if your not specifically after a girl who's into muscles then invest your time elsewhere.

Also, if your going to the gym hoping to impress people you will never win. You gotta do things for yourself and when you learn how to be pleased with the person you are, that confidence will carry over into your dating life.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the fat boys down at the boat docks unloading a Yellowfin with some total hottie half his age. That's one way to get em!

kira1357

Awards
if you're on this forum you're probably already jacked enough for most women, focus on improving other areas of yourself and your life

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife calls it the BDE, falls in line with confidence if not lucky. Nothing to do with muscles like most have stated. You get in better shape and then you are more comfortable putting yourself out there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look at the fat boys down at the boat docks unloading a Yellowfin with some total hottie half his age. That's one way to get em!
IL tell you what, when I was out the gym and drinking like a fish and eating fast food almost daily was probably when I got the most ass. Literally drunk half of every day and not fat but not muscular either. Now a day. Even when I'm at my best shape I don't get hit on very often. I get the occasional fit chick or middle are lady that likes the muscles and the veins but it's rare. If anything, the more jacked you get the more guys will hit on you lol. Females that haven't seen me in years will be flirty but I've had girls tell me the veins are weird or I'm getting too big and I'm really not that big of a dude. 5'9 200-215 most of the time

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you chose bodybuilding to get girls you chose the absolute worst sport. Go play basketball or even football. Bodybuilding is about bettering yourself everyday and in my experience very few women will actually help you accomplish that

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That smaller less muscular guys gets more girls is just something skinny guys tell themselves to make them feel better 😉

Joking aside, what it comes down to is, be confident and comfortable in yourself, being healthy will always help.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most women dont care about muscle size, in fact, they typically prefer a dad-bod. its confidence they are attracted to.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
most women dont care about muscle size, in fact, they typically prefer a dad-bod. its confidence they are attracted to.
What type of girls are we talking about, random soccer moms or girls that actually works out?

I’m pretty sure a fit girl wants a fit guy. I’m married to a very fit woman but if I wasn’t, a fit girl is definitely what I’m looking for.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All the ladies in my office said forearms and the veins on biceps (not too many, generally just that one big one)

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a divorce back in May I'm back testing the water. Over 20 years married. Late 40's.
I'm not looking for a relationship at all.
I enjoy great conversation with a confident woman.

The younger woman seem to only use bumble tinder etc. To the point it has replaced their social skills. They are definitely attracted to an older man probably due to the young males don't work?
To the point they are looking at the app in situations they should be mingling.
I have met a brilliant middle eastern girl from usf that was 24 and had interpersonal skills.

Younger generation is pretty bad imo. Male and female
Social media has taken away interpersonal skills.

So imo, if you can talk the talk (interpersonal skills) and walk the walk ( handle your business) than you will stand out as a man among boys.

uncle-rico

Awards
I heard it's the obliques, so get out your belly tops :cool:

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
Eye contact, gentle touching (if they touch you first, you can smash.) Speak with cadence (talk as if your words are meant for them to hear.) Stand with confidence (women like feeling intimidated/small.. They won’t admit it openly. Make them feel small and weaker than you and they will want to submit)

Muscles are a door opener, communication and charm are the seal

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of the day looks are the key if you are into good looking girls, some are blessed or you just need to lower your standards. Then bring the confidence to your level girl.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
"what do women like" is an impossible question to answer. Just like dudes, it makes all types to make the world go round. My wife HATES if I get lean lol says I'm not comfortable anymore and I look weird. Meanwhile some women love leanness. Some like stick people some like broad as hell shoulders.

99% of the time it's personality and comfortableness in the body you have that will get a woman's attention. A woman who's soul focus is your body isn't really something I'd want to be around anyways tbh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
"what do women like" is an impossible question to answer. Just like dudes, it makes all types to make the world go round. My wife HATES if I get lean lol says I'm not comfortable anymore and I look weird. Meanwhile some women love leanness. Some like stick people some like broad as hell shoulders.

99% of the time it's personality and comfortableness in the body you have that will get a woman's attention. A woman who's soul focus is your body isn't really something I'd want to be around anyways tbh
I agree, and theres soo many variables

The fatter I get the more my girl tries to act like I look great and the better I get In shape the more she acts like I'm being too strict witj the gym and diet.

My buddies girl likes tall skinny guys, he's 6'7 and only like 215lbs

I got another fried that's like 5'5 130lbs and he's half Asian and he always has a smoking hot chick who's 3 or 4 inches taller then him.

Different strokes for different folks.

As to yiur statement on girls who's main priorities are superficial things I agree. I remember my cuz showing me theses $400 pants he bought. He only wears super fukin expensive clothes. But these pants just looked like normal $50 pants. I said Sal I can't tell what's special about these. He says... you walk in the club and a girl knows what these are. I said any girl who can look at my pants and know there $400 I don't want nothing to do with

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
same, my wife seems to prefer me now at 195lbs at 15-17% bf vs when I was cruising at 8% consistently and competing a lot. I think at the end of the day the biggest thing is that a woman wants a man who's bigger than her lol. that said the specific compliments I have received regularly over the years were ass, pecs, and shoulders. my wife always liked my thicker shoulders even when I was lean.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a divorce back in May I'm back testing the water. Over 20 years married. Late 40's.
I'm not looking for a relationship at all.
I enjoy great conversation with a confident woman.

The younger woman seem to only use bumble tinder etc. To the point it has replaced their social skills. They are definitely attracted to an older man probably due to the young males don't work?
To the point they are looking at the app in situations they should be mingling.
I have met a brilliant middle eastern girl from usf that was 24 and had interpersonal skills.

Younger generation is pretty bad imo. Male and female
Social media has taken away interpersonal skills.

So imo, if you can talk the talk (interpersonal skills) and walk the walk ( handle your business) than you will stand out as a man among boys.
I agree completely with all you stated. Social media has killed interpersonal skills. Everything is text and when in person they can't hold a conversation and I find I am talking the majority of the time

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree completely with all you stated. Social media has killed interpersonal skills. Everything is text and when in person they can't hold a conversation and I find I am talking the majority of the time
I work really hard to make my boy talk a lot with adults for that same reason when we are out. Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am, etc as well as ordering his own food at a restaurant or whatever small thing I can do that forces him to engage and develop adult communication skills.

plus a lot of these kids I'd say age 11 to age 25, really did get stunted worse by covid lockdowns.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work really hard to make my boy talk a lot with adults for that same reason when we are out. Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am, etc as well as ordering his own food at a restaurant or whatever small thing I can do that forces him to engage and develop adult communication skills.

plus a lot of these kids I'd say age 11 to age 25, really did get stunted worse by covid lockdowns.
I am in education and noticed thelack of social cues and etiquette. A lot of that should be taught at home. Something I get on my kids about. Not looking people in the eye, walking up to a conversation with saying excuse me or anything, etc. I do agree that covid made social media 10x worse in regards to communication.