Which is the best prohormone for a non-beginner?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran two 6 weeks cycles of 1AD and epi. Trying to branch off into stronger orals. I have looked at msten, dmz, and m1. Which is the best in you guys opinion? Am I missing any others that you can think of?

deeznutsboi

Awards
I'd do titan stack from flex fitness products, the best PH I've ever run.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have ran two 6 weeks cycles of 1AD and epi. Trying to branch off into stronger orals. I have looked at msten, dmz, and m1. Which is the best in you guys opinion? Am I missing any others that you can think of?
Hey man, just curious, why did you run a 6 week vs. an 8 week. I've gotten some push back on running a 8 week cycle.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, just curious, why did you run a 6 week vs. an 8 week. I've gotten some push back on running a 8 week cycle.
Just by choice...the lethargy was rough towards the end. Even dosing 750 to 1000 epi.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just by choice...the lethargy was rough towards the end. Even dosing 750 to 1000 epi.
Glad (but not glad) to hear this. I'm currently on my third week of 330 1AD and I've been starting to feel run down. Bumped my epi from 500 to 1000 and it's not helping that much. I thought I was just crazy

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol, superdrol, msten, pheraplex

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a stack of msten or DMZ and some trenevar or 4 andro

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe just stack a whole bunch of orals because orals FTW

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin at 50mg a day with tren for sure bro

sespress

Awards
Glad (but not glad) to hear this. I'm currently on my third week of 330 1AD and I've been starting to feel run down. Bumped my epi from 500 to 1000 and it's not helping that much. I thought I was just crazy
Would 4 andro help? I feel like it might since it converts to test.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Tren is not a test base. You don't need an AI but prolactin can be a problem. On otc prolactin aid will be just fine. I would also add epi -andro which kept all the Lethargy away last time I ran that cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin at 50mg a day with tren for sure bro
25mg is the saturation point. Increasing dosage beyond this per day will not cause significantly further e2 reduction. If you need more than that, utilize letro. Significantly cheaper as a bonus. But you should be questioning why 25mg of aromasin isn't keeping up with your stack at that point.

I would split the dose every 12 hours though, dosing 12.5mg 2x a day.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren is not a test base. You don't need an AI but prolactin can be a problem. On otc prolactin aid will be just fine. I would also add epi -andro which kept all the Lethargy away last time I ran that cycle.
What is a good test base if using dmz, msten or m1?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is a good test base if using dmz, msten or m1?
Please refrain from using any AAS or hormonal product until the basics are learned. There is hardly a replacement for testosterone injections. These andro products will elicit MINIMAL effects. Trestolone transdermal would be your best bet, but also comes with hefty estrogen side effects. So until you're ready to pin, just stay natty for your own health

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly consider adding real test brother.
Have no idea why it's called the dark side on this forum.
This AM site is great for beginner knowledge but the general consensus can get weird.
Tren is not a test base, unless test base is now being used to mean something else besides "test base"
Real test will feel so much more organic than all the other stuff put together.
I've used 4 andro, and it worked.
Kept my boner. Felt pretty good.
300mg of test e and week 3 I was like "thank God".
Consider test bro.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly consider adding real test brother.
Have no idea why it's called the dark side on this forum.
This AM site is great for beginner knowledge but the general consensus can get weird.
Tren is not a test base, unless test base is now being used to mean something else besides "test base"
Real test will feel so much more organic than all the other stuff put together.
I've used 4 andro, and it worked.
Kept my boner. Felt pretty good.
300mg of test e and week 3 I was like "thank God".
Consider test bro.
I cant pin right now without hiding it from my wife...orals are different cause she doesn't know any better. I was considering 4 andro for a base...how well did it work for you?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant pin right now without hiding it from my wife...orals are different cause she doesn't know any better. I was considering 4 andro for a base...how well did it work for you?
Like I said....it worked.
Dose dependant.
Kept my dick working.
4 andro/ Epiandro combined keeps energy high also.
So it does have a purpose.
I took 500mg a day. But I weighed 280.
Plus I always run stuff high dose

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd do titan stack from flex fitness products, the best PH I've ever run.
Wow... that is pretty bad-ass! Seems a bit foolish to be DMZ for only 3 weeks, added in with the M-Sten. This stack would surely give the liver a run for its money.

The Restore PCT portion is obviously a waste of time..

deeznutsboi

Awards
It was very nice man. Strength an size though the roof. The dmz is unneccecary the last 4 weeks imo, but hey. Whatever. The restore is actually pretty good man. It kept me hard and strength still went up using it during Clomid pct. I've also ran it by itself pretty nice stuff, just daa and arimistane tho

deeznutsboi

Awards
Wow... that is pretty bad-ass! Seems a bit foolish to be DMZ for only 3 weeks, added in with the M-Sten. This stack would surely give the liver a run for its money.

The Restore PCT portion is obviously a waste of time..
See above post lol

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Prohormone recommendations for a more advanced guy? I'd say Trest/Dermatrest with M-sten for a bulk. Cycle support needed, and AI

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prohormone recommendations for a more advanced guy? I'd say Trest/Dermatrest with M-sten for a bulk. Cycle support needed, and AI
How good is msten vs. Dmz in your opinion? How much does trest convert to estrogen?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How good is msten vs. Dmz in your opinion? How much does trest convert to estrogen?
Msten is way harsher on me than DMZ, therefore I can run DMZ way longer and also feel great instead. DMZ is terrific; Msten is overrated. It does work a bit faster though.

Trest aromatizes significantly. Many won't even touch it that are gyno prone. And as always, the higher bf you have the greater percent you will convert to methyl estradiol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DMZ with dermacrine would be a good option as well.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if your planning on having kids in the near future I'd think again re trest

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I stacked Dmz and Msten what would be a safe dose of each?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I stacked Dmz and Msten what would be a safe dose of each?
DMZ and M-Sten are basically two alternatives that are both meant to mimic/replace Superdrol and the combo has proven to be very harsh on the liver...including some deaths. I do believe these were high school boys/men that did not really know what they were doing...but nonetheless. I don't think it is safe to recommend this combo to anyone really....take at your own risk if you must. You may have a better experience running one of the them with Trenavar for example.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not stack them if you've never ran both individually. Most with experience will say, one gives them water bloat and the other leans them out. Each side will go on and on about which is better but it's all purely user dependent. Msten is more than enough on its own using 20-30mg a day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do not stack them if you've never ran both individually. Most with experience will say, one gives them water bloat and the other leans them out. Each side will go on and on about which is better but it's all purely user dependent. Msten is more than enough on its own using 20-30mg a day.
I absolutely second all of this.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also advise to get pre/post bloods along with proper pct.