which is better for cutting trendione or furaza

cfresh1234

Active Member
I know diet it the key for fat loss but which do you guys think is better for supplementing a cutting cycle?? trendione or furaza??
 
I know diet it the key for fat loss but which do you guys think is better for supplementing a cutting cycle?? trendione or furaza??

I have not used either. But I like Dienozone for a nice cut. If you want something more mild that doesn't need a serm look at xi-11. Both transdermals by iron legion that I like for a cut.
 
Why not do real tren with winnie var and test???

I'm half kidding, but are reall AAS just that far out of reach now?

Easier than ever. However, I love buying a bottle of "fake" aas (SD,EPI,Sten) for $30 including shipping and running it with test. Sometimes I pay damn close to that just in shipping for my "real" aas, and the best part it, when they say 10mg, there's 10 freakin mg's in it! I love that! And the gains are pretty much the same for me.
 
aas aren't hard to get. go to nearest local supplement shop, ask for a pro hormone, and you'll leave with some product stacked with 2-3 oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

this way though, is quite expensive, better to order online.
 
I know diet it the key for fat loss but which do you guys think is better for supplementing a cutting cycle?? trendione or furaza??

In terms of cutting, I think GW takes the cake.. with no sides to speak of. It was created for obesity. And the endurance factor is unreal
 
Back
Top