Which is better for bulking ?

Dm1988

Awards
Can’t decide what I wanna do for my next bulk got two plans wanted to see what you guys thought would be better for throwing on size. I have experience with everything listed only thing I haven’t done is SuperDrol.

option 1
1. Test E 700mg 15 weeks
2. EQ 600mg 15 weeks
3. Tren E 300mg 10 weeks
4. Superdrol 10mg first week to see how I feel then up to 20mg for 3 weeks so 4 weeks total for a kick starter.
5. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

option 2
1. Test E 700mg 15 weeks
2. Deca 600mg 15 weeks
3. Dbol 50mg first 4 weeks as kick starter
4. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
5. Caber .25mg twice a week
thanks guys

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Option 2 would be a bit healthier. I'm not a big fan of tren in the off season. Just my 2 cents.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test dose is way to high, in combination with other drugs, 500 mg of test is more than enough

Dm1988

Awards
Test dose is way to high, in combination with other drugs, 500 mg of test is more than enough
So you would dose test lower then deca ? Concerned with Ed issues doing it that way that’s my concern option 1 I can see lowering it thank you

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you would dose test lower then deca ? Concerned with Ed issues doing it that way that’s my concern option 1 I can see lowering it thank you
Either lower Deca dosage also, or take 50 mg of Proviron with your cycle and you should be fine

Dm1988

Awards
Either lower Deca dosage also, or take 50 mg of Proviron with your cycle and you should be fine
I did 500/500 already ... guess I could do 600/600 not saying maybe I wouldn’t grow off 500/500 again but feel like I might benefit from going up a little but guess that’s not always the case thanks

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 500/500 already ... guess I could do 600/600 not saying maybe I wouldn’t grow off 500/500 again but feel like I might benefit from going up a little but guess that’s not always the case thanks
Its your experiment on your body, but there is a point where more doesn't mean better. Good luck man

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d do option 1 minus the tren, limit test to 500. Maybe throw in mast to keep the eq dry.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d do option 1 minus the tren, limit test to 500. Maybe throw in mast to keep the eq dry.
Yep. Me too.
But personally, I'd probably even dial the Test back to 300-350 (I prefer lower Test in general).

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep. Me too.
But personally, I'd probably even dial the Test back to 300-350 (I prefer lower Test in general).
yeah, me too. I just start getting bloat above 350ish. I dunno why so many think 500 is some magic number for test.

Jaa0023

Awards
I like option one, but I’d lower the dosage of test and take out the Sdrol. Not a fan of kick starters. But the EQ and Tren will do great with the test.

Dm1988

Awards
I like option one, but I’d lower the dosage of test and take out the Sdrol. Not a fan of kick starters. But the EQ and Tren will do great with the test.
What you thinking for test 500? I normally cruise on 200 between blast thanks

Jaa0023

Awards
What you thinking for test 500? I normally cruise on 200 between blast thanks
400-500. Your choice! I really like the set up though. Why are you interested in the kickstarter like Sdrol or in a option 2 you have dbol?

Also, you should layout some of your past cycles so we can get a better understanding of your history.

Dm1988

Awards
400-500. Your choice! I really like the set up though. Why are you interested in the kickstarter like Sdrol or in a option 2 you have dbol?
With the injectables being longer esters I figured a kick starter would be good to get things going while waiting the 3-5 weeks for the others to kick in good thanks

Jaa0023

Awards
With the injectables being longer esters I figured a kick starter would be good to get things going while waiting the 3-5 weeks for the others to kick in good thanks
Maybe do.. test, npp instead of the Tren. Npp you’ll be able to feel sooner than Deca that’s for sure and less sides. But I like what you had for option 1 besides the Sdrol and lower the test.

Also, you should layout some of your past cycles so we can get a better understanding of your history.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No reason for your test to be above everything when test is litterally to worse muscle builder out of these compounds. Test is a base to every single let a stronger compound shine. It’ll just bring more sides for absolutely nothing. Once you fix the amount of MG per gear in my eyes option 1 will definitely give you more real lean tissue. Option 2 might give you more size but half of it will be water. Depends what you’re after. A strongman would definitely go for option 2.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I had to set up your option 1 real fast I would do : test 300 , Tren 300-350 , EQ 600 and I’d bump EQ TO 800 once you drop tren (assuming you’re running EQ for like 16 weeks or something which I would never run tren that long) also I would debate with myself if superdrol wouldn’t be a plateau breaker at the end of the cycle to fight against myostatin instead of a kickstart.

Dm1988

Awards
If I had to set up your option 1 real fast I would do : test 300 , Tren 300-350 , EQ 600 and I’d bump EQ TO 800 once you drop tren (assuming you’re running EQ for like 16 weeks or something which I would never run tren that long) also I would debate with myself if superdrol wouldn’t be a plateau breaker at the end of the cycle to fight against myostatin instead of a kickstart.
Thanks for the detailed response I never thought to run test lower than the anabolic always was taught / thought test is always the bread and butter of the cycle but I am open to trying something new given a more experienced opinion and yes I only plan on using the Tren for 10 weeks but will do the EQ for 15 thanks again

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its your experiment on your body, but there is a point where more doesn't mean better. Good luck man
Yeah this guys is just abusing his body.. no reason you can’t make slower and consistent gains over a long term with like 250-300 test.. the high doses will just get you there faster.. sure.. but have fun burning more hair follicles off your head in the process.. I suggest OP go watch more plates more dates over on YouTube.. you’d be Amazed how far you can go with far less

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah this guys is just abusing his body.. no reason you can’t make slower and consistent gains over a long term with like 250-300 test.. the high doses will just get you there faster.. sure.. but have fun burning more hair follicles off your head in the process.. I suggest OP go watch more plates more dates over on YouTube.. you’d be Amazed how far you can go with far less
I mean, you can run 750 mg of Test, I tried it, but all I got was more water rentention, not lean mass or much of strength. When you go high with test, other drugs can't shine, and they are made to be more efficient than test

Dm1988

Awards
250mg every cycle ? Guess agree to disagree respect your opinion but I know for a fact I would make hardly any gains if any to be honest off that long term I guess some people respond differently but I feel confident if you look enough your gonna find more guys than not implementing more than 200mg of test in the offseason again no disrespect thank you for you response

Voxide

Awards
No no no, you guys have it all backwards. What you really need is Dermacrine as a test base, 1 and 4-dhea to bulk you up, then epistane and hdrol to cut you up. Don't forget the super 7-alpha-keto-dhea for cortisol control. For PCT, 3 caps daily of Mega estro-destruct and arimistane. Finish off the run with msten and dimethandrolstenol. The raws for those last two are super popular with everyone. Every lab in China makes them so they're really unlikely to be faked.

Don't worry about Testosterone, Anadrol, and Aromasin. That stuff is like super illegal and really expensive.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No no no, you guys have it all backwards. What you really need is Dermacrine as a test base, 1 and 4-dhea to bulk you up, then epistane and hdrol to cut you up. Don't forget the super 7-alpha-keto-dhea for cortisol control. For PCT, 3 caps daily of Mega estro-destruct and arimistane. Finish off the run with msten and dimethandrolstenol. The raws for those last two are super popular with everyone. Every lab in China makes them so they're really unlikely to be faked.

Don't worry about Testosterone, Anadrol, and Aromasin. That stuff is like super illegal and really expensive.
Good troll. Almost triggered me into oblivion but a bit too obvious

Last edited:

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean, you can run 750 mg of Test, I tried it, but all I got was more water rentention, not lean mass or much of strength. When you go high with test, other drugs can't shine, and they are made to be more efficient than test
Yeah I mean my point is that when I was younger I would try some higher dosed test.. but nowadays I stay around 250mg because if I even push it to like 400 mg I can feel the anxiety at certain points coming on ever since I had a horrible panic attack back in May 2017.. but prior to that date. I could run all kinds of things with test like mk 677, the tren prohormones and never felt any negatives.. I don’t know if it’s an age thing and just getting older but I don’t even take strong preworkout anymore.. but it’s probably for the best.. because if I didn’t have this happen I might have continued to blast and possibly end up with some real issues that are not reversible.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran test e 400 mg and deca at 600 mg. No ED, prolactin, or any other issues. I loved the cycle.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

My skin wouldn't even be able to keep up with the gains from this!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I mean my point is that when I was younger I would try some higher dosed test.. but nowadays I stay around 250mg because if I even push it to like 400 mg I can feel the anxiety at certain points coming on ever since I had a horrible panic attack back in May 2017.. but prior to that date. I could run all kinds of things with test like mk 677, the tren prohormones and never felt any negatives.. I don’t know if it’s an age thing and just getting older but I don’t even take strong preworkout anymore.. but it’s probably for the best.. because if I didn’t have this happen I might have continued to blast and possibly end up with some real issues that are not reversible.
Some people say that higher test in stack is main thing that triggers side effects of other drugs, not the dosage of certan other drug. But, as other people here say, there are newer, better things for building lean muscle, and test is there to replace your own test and to give you a bit more 'push', and thats all. Many pros claim they use not much of a test, Milos Sarcev said that he never went over 750 mg of Test, Chris Bumstead said that during offseason he takes just 250 mg of test cyp....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s as simple as out of all the oils that are "muscle builders" and "lean tissue builders" test is one of the weakest especially after your first and second cycle. So if you’re stacking two oils and want your cycle to have 1g of oils per weeks it makes very little sense to allow half of it to test or even more. You leave more room to the stronger compounds. Only reason I would see someone run test high is a strongman / power lifter because he isn’t after lean tissue he’s after a water , size and strength.

Dm1988

Awards
It’s as simple as out of all the oils that are "muscle builders" and "lean tissue builders" test is one of the weakest especially after your first and second cycle. So if you’re stacking two oils and want your cycle to have 1g of oils per weeks it makes very little sense to allow half of it to test or even more. You leave more room to the stronger compounds. Only reason I would see someone run test high is a strongman / power lifter because he isn’t after lean tissue he’s after a water , size and strength.
EQ has a rating of 100:50 while test is 100:100 so why would test be considered weaker for building muscle ? Not arguing just curious on your insight thanks

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
EQ has a rating of 100:50 while test is 100:100 so why would test be considered weaker for building muscle ? Not arguing just curious on your insight thanks
The q ratio as i think its called is a very loose guide its not the whole story and doesn't reflect the real world results of a compound, i remember reading epistane was something crazy like 1100:50, do you think i got 11 times the gains of test, no not even close to just matching test

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some of the weakest compounds got some of the most insane and strong ratio on paper. It’s pretty common knowledge that the ratios means nothing about what kind of gains a compound will/can produce.
Halotestin and epistane come to mind.

But i mean, those compounds are not weak. They just dont hold their own compared to aromatizing compounds when it comes to putting on mass.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halotestin and epistane come to mind.

But i mean, those compounds are not weak. They just dont hold their own compared to aromatizing compounds when it comes to putting on mass.
Superdrol doesn't aromatize, and look at him go

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Imo, epistane is an underrated compound. Ive put on 13lbs in 4 weeks with it twice. Even DMZ wont do much more than that, and its mostly water and glycogen. 13lbs of solid gains in 4 weeks is tough to beat.

Reactions: UNX
dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More then one way to skin a cat guys, it gets so confusing! Gotta get off the internet and expirement on yourself!

I've had some pretty big guys tell me different things. One says you need high testosterone to get big and hates deca, another one hates high test and gets better results from lower testosterone and adding anabolics in (nandrolone, oxandrolone,etc). Which one is telling the truth? Both of them.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More then one way to skin a cat guys, it gets so confusing! Gotta get off the internet and expirement on yourself!

I've had some pretty big guys tell me different things. One says you need high testosterone to get big and hates deca, another one hates high test and gets better results from lower testosterone and adding anabolics in (nandrolone, oxandrolone,etc). Which one is telling the truth? Both of them.

Preston009

Awards
Imo, epistane is an underrated compound. Ive put on 13lbs in 4 weeks with it twice. Even DMZ wont do much more than that, and its mostly water and glycogen. 13lbs of solid gains in 4 weeks is tough to beat.
13 pounds in 4 weeks? What dosage were you taking?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is an Excellent example of how a compound can treat people VERY differently.

It's one of the best examples of this that I can think of.

.... Oh, and I'm Jealous!
LOL

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
those were pretty early cycles, never ran anything longer than 4 weeks in those days.
I have 2 bottles that’s why I’m asking. Could potentially run 2 cycles instead of having leftover

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 2 bottles that’s why I’m asking. Could potentially run 2 cycles instead of having leftover
epi makes most people feel like garbage. I wouldn’t count on trying to run more than about 4 weeks

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could try running it higher than 30. I've gone as high as 60 a day. I've seen people go as high as 80 with lisinapril. Blood pressure is usually the worst negative with epi.