Which EVOMUSE product for my love handles?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! So, I've always ALWAYS had those nasty love handles even at very low body fats - my back is around 9% now but those love handles are ruining it. The lower ab area is pretty stubborn as well, but I'd say these love handles are the worst.

I'm not looking for anything with stims or non-natty stuff. Suggestionssssss?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
SUPERNOVA should have you covered in all areas, but I'm not sure if love handles would be visceral fat, maybe someone will respond.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SUPERNOVA should have you covered in all areas, but I'm not sure if love handles would be visceral fat, maybe someone will respond.
SuperNova will destroy those love handles for you

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Evomuse Supernova is a solid topical. I'll be picking up some once I shed a little BF.

Have Brite coming tomorrow.

If you want to stay economical I'd try Supernova with some TTA-500 (nutraplanet has it pretty cheap right now)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Havent tried it with TTA, but SuperNova and Brite is always a solid combo

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Havent tried it with TTA, but SuperNova and Brite is always a solid combo
I don't doubt it.

Really looking forward to TTA with Brite and Supernova. Was hoping to find some DCP but it's sold out. It'll be added when it hits production. Dsade makes good stuff.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys much appreciated! Should I apply Supernova only on the problematic areas (lower ab/love handles) or can it go somewhere else?

What's the usual suggested use?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't doubt it.

Really looking forward to TTA with Brite and Supernova. Was hoping to find some DCP but it's sold out. It'll be added when it hits production. Dsade makes good stuff.
Yes he does.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys much appreciated! Should I apply Supernova only on the problematic areas (lower ab/love handles) or can it go somewhere else?

I literally applied it everywhere. Chest abdominals, love handles, lower back. If you want a little idea. I have a SuperNova Log you could checkout.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established

I personally would try to get approx 2 ml or directed amount across entire midsection with greater emphasis on problematic areas. Using atleast 2ml will help with the browning effect, especially dosing twice per day.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I personally would try to get approx 2 ml or directed amount across entire midsection with greater emphasis on problematic areas. Using atleast 2ml will help with the browning effect, especially dosing twice per day.
Twice a day any time I want? For example, would it be better to do upon waking + before bed, or mid-afternoon + before bed?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Twice a day any time I want? For example, would it be better to do upon waking + before bed, or mid-afternoon + before bed?
I did it once in the morning, and then once in the evening right after the gym. Cause I workout after work

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Upon waking for sure help with morning cortisol and the other 10-12 hours later or before bed. One dose preferably after a shower.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I did it once in the morning, and then once in the evening right after the gym. Cause I workout after work
Yessir⬆⬆ this is about how I dose on work days. 1st at 6 am, gym at 7 pm, shower and apply 2nd. The fat basically melts off without the "melting" of capsaicin lol

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering: Supernova won't overlap ingredients in SHIFT (Forskolin primarily), SNS Lean Edge and Follidrone 2.0 right?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering: Supernova won't overlap ingredients in SHIFT (Forskolin primarily), SNS Lean Edge and Follidrone 2.0 right?
Can't answer that one...Never used those

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so due to localized delivery so no systematic effect other than phytol and 1 other ingredient to assist the browning.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the supernova concept, but every time Ive tried it, my skin breaks out...

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I love the supernova concept, but every time Ive tried it, my skin breaks out...
Just wear a shirt while using SUPERNOVA, and after your done, remove shirt and amaze lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yessir⬆⬆ this is about how I dose on work days. 1st at 6 am, gym at 7 pm, shower and apply 2nd. The fat basically melts off without the "melting" of capsaicin lol
EDIT: read this wrong

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Does it have any effects if dosed prewo, or nah?
Yes it should help. When I don't shower prior to applying, I run a bar of wet soap across the area (java lather) to help exfoliate first. I'm not sure how much it helps but it's what I do.

I'm not sure how ingredients in localized carrier works in response to insulin, but it might play some factor, assuming your workout isn't affected. Just a thought

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have an unopened bottle of absolutely abliderated, does this overlap with supernova and could this be stacked with it?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I have an unopened bottle of absolutely abliderated, does this overlap with supernova and could this be stacked with it?
Iirc dsade mentioned that ab ab has shown to be highly effective on the kidney area, other than that supernova will accomplish most of that by blocking localized cortisol production via 11b-HSD. Depending on visceral fat, you can always run ab ab first or just save it for damage control.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And are there any products which are really similar to epitome? Epitome's sold out everywhere in England

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
And are there any products which are really similar to epitome? Epitome's sold out everywhere in England
Assass1nate targets Leptin but IME gives satiety with smaller meals, rather than appetite suppression. I've heard someone stacking assass1nate with queen bee acid to simulate epitome leptin effects. Not sure on the effectiveness of that stack though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to say stack supernova and DCP. Two way approach both internal and external

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Assass1nate targets Leptin but IME gives satiety with smaller meals, rather than appetite suppression. I've heard someone stacking assass1nate with queen bee acid to simulate epitome leptin effects. Not sure on the effectiveness of that stack though.
What's IME?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super brite damage control would be on point. Idk how available DCP is atm
Brite is good. Mind and muscle picked it up recently. I found many people have issue with the taste, which is why I didn't recommend .

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Darn, looks like I'm going to have to try this supernova product huh?

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Brite is good. Mind and muscle picked it up recently. I found many people have issue with the taste, which is why I didn't recommend .
Just tastes like Peppermint.

And DCP is sold out everywhere I checked. Supposedly that's next in the production queue