Which compound to add? Pros/cons, thoughts/opinions

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Hello,

Been some time since I've indulged in a cycle but after a few years and addressing some health and life stuff I'm considering options. Have been given a script for modest trt dosage and despite not being sure if I will commit fully to this or just feel it out and approach this like a long and low dose cycle I'm happy to at least have some medical oversight, plus more financial ability to fully cover all my bases and bloodwork at this point in life.

So just 4 weeks in so dialing in as of now but in theory if I were looking to add some additions to boost my physique, or get back to previous physique really, I'd want to approach this similar to Victor Black's models.

Let's say test stays, for now, around or slightly less than 200mg/week of cyp with frequent inj. HCG to maintain the boys function and DHEA/preg levels. Adex on hand. Topical acne meds. For hair Ru and minox if anything is added but caused irritation so might try just RU. Plenty of supplemental support from antioxidant, liver/Lipid, inflammation, key nutrients, blood sugar, and brain health.

- Options -

• add low dose primo at say 100 - 250 mg/ week. This could help with e2 control if I want to eliminate a.i. use and would more than likely have a modest boost in anabolism. Not sure if more primo then test would crash e2 though so thoughts welcome. I know some recommend 800mg+ but I won't be doing that.

• whether this is an addition to primo or not maybe a mild oral for 5 - 8 weeks. Possibly..
- tbol 40 - 70mg per day solo
- tbol 40 - 50mg plus 25mg proviron if dryer appearance is desired and mental boost
- anavar 50mg per day, hesitant to add this to primo since both are DHT, hair/Prostate concerns, but could be a solo addition and help with connective tissue and other body comp goals.
- Possibly a Sarm, I'm familiar with LGD, Osta, s4 but never done with test. Not sure about things like rad or s23 but would like opinions.
- not an oral but if I found TD dienolone I'd consider that as well because I have gotten amazing results from this compound in different forms and although I'd have to manage prolactin which is something to consider. Plus being a 19 nor it will shut down hpta hard so if I came off at 16 - 20 weeks this might make the process harder if metabolites haven't cleared, something I didn't consider when using before.

• Non AAS agents possibly
- GH at 2 - 3 iu, I've done 677 and peptides but never real GH. Like any GH related compound would keep an eye on Blood sugar as this was an issue with 677, along with bad fatigue. Would be using Metformin or Dihydroberberine to control this but could try something like Semaglutide.
- inj carnitine has been a great addition and will likely continue it on training days
- GC - 1 for added fat loss and cholesterol support
- GW for added endurance, fat loss, and cholesterol. Still slightly concerned about long term health effects but it has helped in the past
- Sr 9009 could be a nice addition but inj oil would just add more volume to pins which isn't something I really want

• love to hear thoughts on unique or longevity boositng add ons such as Mots-C, carbon 60, tesamorelin. Also if anyone has used telmisartan or Ezetimbe whether just on cycle or long term, if used in short term has there been a rebound?

If I really didn't give a **** and just threw a blast together I think 350 test, 200 primo, TD dien, 15mg m sten, 3 iu gh would yield crazy results but I think those days are over lol.

This is for entertainment purposes of course so any thoughts are welcome.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre after longevity, and at the same time sticking with the Black Model philosophy, youd forget the tbol (orals) and dien (relatively unstudied compounds) and stick *mainly* with test, primo, mast, and maybe deca/npp. Basically. Of course, theres no real rules with this so anything goes.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
If youre after longevity, and at the same time sticking with the Black Model philosophy, youd forget the tbol (orals) and dien (relatively unstudied compounds) and stick *mainly* with test, primo, mast, and maybe deca/npp. Basically. Of course, theres no real rules with this so anything goes.

You're correct in pointing out those details about the Black model. I should've elobrated, I guess I was referring more to the idea of minimal effective dose and synergies of using different pathways as to just using more of a single compound to reach a desired goal.

Reactions: Nac
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Black is down with 100mg Tren. If you are trying to follow his model, I’d be looking at 300 test, however much primo or mast you can handle with the amount of estrogen from your test, DHEA & preg, plus the 100 Tren. If you are scared Tren won’t agree with your hair goals, as mentioned some NPP or Var might be more appropriate. Looking at his model.

I personally seem to do well with about 300 test, 200 deca, and 4-500 mast e if I stay on P5P for my prolactin, maybe low dose Ralox. You could of course add HGH, slin, carnitine to this throughout and only use an oral like some Dbol or Anadrol if you hit a plateau or just for the final few weeks on blast. These are all well-studied compounds (besides the amino acid L-carnitine).

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Black is down with 100mg Tren. If you are trying to follow his model, I’d be looking at 300 test, however much primo or mast you can handle with the amount of estrogen from your test, DHEA & preg, plus the 100 Tren. If you are scared Tren won’t agree with your hair goals, as mentioned some NPP or Var might be more appropriate. Looking at his model.

I personally seem to do well with about 300 test, 200 deca, and 4-500 mast e if I stay on P5P for my prolactin, maybe low dose Ralox. You could of course add HGH, slin, carnitine to this throughout and only use an oral like some Dbol or Anadrol if you hit a plateau or just for the final few weeks on blast. These are all well-studied compounds (besides the amino acid L-carnitine).
Do DHEA and Preg really do that big of a difference in a cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do DHEA and Preg really do that big of a difference in a cycle?
No not at all, just for addressing deficiencies and mainly on cruise/replacement, especially over 40 when levels normally drop off more. But they can definitely contribute to estrogen burden as well.

Using HCG will stimulate their endogenous production as well, as opposed to supplementation.