Which brace is better?

relnozen

Awards
Hey All,

My friends tease me by calling "Donald duck" because I have raised teeth. I am a laughing stock among my friends. Their comments hurt me often even though they are saying it for fun and I feel less confident when interacting with people. I seriously want to get rid of this and want to get my teeth straightened. I searched online and came to know about a dental clinic in Brampton offering teeth straightening solutions.

I saw about braces. But I am confused about whether to choose traditional brace or Invisalign brace. Is their treatment effective? Which braces are better? Traditional or Invisalign? How many days are required to get the expected results? Those who had experience with this clinic, please share your knowledge soon. Because I am looking forward to scheduling an appointment with this clinic.

Thank you!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe if you look more like Howard the Duck it would be better

geminon

geminon

Awards
Donald Duck sounds quite innocent if you ask me.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey All,

My friends tease me by calling "Donald duck" because I have raised teeth. I am a laughing stock among my friends. Their comments hurt me often even though they are saying it for fun and I feel less confident when interacting with people. I seriously want to get rid of this and want to get my teeth straightened. I searched online and came to know about a dental clinic in Brampton offering teeth straightening solutions.

I saw about braces. But I am confused about whether to choose traditional brace or Invisalign brace. Is their treatment effective? Which braces are better? Traditional or Invisalign? How many days are required to get the expected results? Those who had experience with this clinic, please share your knowledge soon. Because I am looking forward to scheduling an appointment with this clinic.

Thank you!
That sucks, I know nothing about braces but hope you get it sorted, maybe it's not braces you need but better friends. If you can learn to be confident with you as you are you'll be bulletproof to a$$hole comments, I would recommend this as there will always be people wanting to put you down if it's not your teeth it would be something else, grow a thick skin shrug small stuff off and know your fine as you are, sure get some braces why not but get mentally strong and build your confidence too!