Where y’all applying Sustain Alpha?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Looking to do 4 pumps after morning shower. I’m thinking chest and calves? Calves cause I wear shorts around the house lol! Any particular areas you guys suggest? I can’t do arms as I been known to get rashes easily there , shoulders ok tho

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Looking to do 4 pumps after morning shower. I’m thinking chest and calves? Calves cause I wear shorts around the house lol! Any particular areas you guys suggest? I can’t do arms as I been known to get rashes easily there , shoulders ok tho
Directly to nuts

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lower body for me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
deez nuts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
inner thighs and balls

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure on the lower body suggestion. Absorption should be the same as any other topical. I usually split 2-3 pumps between chest and inner arms. I do add a baby pump directly to the boys though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure on the lower body suggestion. Absorption should be the same as any other topical. I usually split 2-3 pumps between chest and inner arms. I do add a baby pump directly to the boys though.
the pudendal artery is a branch of the fermoral artery, the pudendal is a main supplier of blood to penis. the femoral artery is located in thighs...i'm not really good at all of the scientific stuff but this might partly explain why eric potratz the formulator of sustain recommended inner thighs and lower body as best application sites?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
the pudendal artery is a branch of the fermoral artery, the pudendal is a main supplier of blood to penis. the femoral artery is located in thighs...i'm not really good at all of the scientific stuff but this might partly explain why eric potratz the formulator of sustain recommended inner thighs and lower body as best application sites?
you’d have to look at how the ingredients work for specific sites to matter I would think...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
explain, please?
if they interact directly with the testes or the brain, or the body as a whole system. This is in general for supplements/ medicines, not specifically for sustain alpha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have not tried the nuts application .. when i ran it .. usually did shoulders/chest/tri ceps i loved ..also feet

sorry off topic .. quick thoughts how about dermacrine, is that being applied to testies too @thebigt @EvanMan @barische ..or just sustainA due to whats in it ?

thanks.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I'll have to look up some of his old posts.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have not tried the nuts application .. when i ran it .. usually did shoulders/chest/tri ceps i loved ..also feet

sorry off topic .. quick thoughts how about dermacrine, is that being applied to testies too @thebigt @EvanMan @barische ..or just sustainA due to whats in it ?

thanks.
Dermacrine to the balls should(in theory) covert at a higher rate to DHT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if they interact directly with the testes or the brain, or the body as a whole system. This is in general for supplements/ medicines, not specifically for sustain alpha.
agreed...there is a reason eric potratz recommended sustain alpha specifically to lower body and not the other transdermals he formulated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thanks.
i agree with what @Ape McGrapes said, the theory is dermacrine to nuts should convert to dht which should increase libido-it does for me....along with sustain alpha i apply a small pump to balls, but in the case of dermacrine i follow eric's recommendation and apply to neck/shoulders/traps, upper arms and chest focusing mainly on neck/shoulders and traps-5 pumps of dermacrine covers a lot of area....

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve done Alpha Gainz DHEA on nuts and it’s rather interesting. Balls get warm like your sitting in your car with heated seats on high for a good half hour…then I sweat like an animal. If I apply it anywhere else I do not break into sweat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve done Alpha Gainz DHEA on nuts and it’s rather interesting. Balls get warm like your sitting in your car with heated seats on high for a good half hour…then I sweat like an animal. If I apply it anywhere else I do not break into sweat.
application sites are important...
i've found that transdermal pregnenolone applied to temples gives me a real rush that is very pleasant-at least to me.
i've also found that virtus the iron legion anti-aromatase is more effective when applied directly to chest and nips.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had the same hot balls -experience with Iconic's dhea 😁

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the same hot balls -experience with Iconic's dhea 😁
Same here. Disipates quick though. Sustain is pretty warming as well. Just a sensitive area I guess. Interesting enough, Sustain makes my chest itchy for about a minute or two till it dries or I put a shirt on. No itch from Dermacrine or Icon-One.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here. Disipates quick though. Sustain is pretty warming as well. Just a sensitive area I guess. Interesting enough, Sustain makes my chest itchy for about a minute or two till it dries or I put a shirt on. No itch from Dermacrine or Icon-One.
SA didn't have the same warming effect for me as the dhea. The dhea in salvo was a bit too much for my junk and I didn't apply it there more than a couple times. SA did induce some mild itching in inner thighs and on the balls, but nothing too drastic. I think out of all the td's I've used SA has been the only having that intchying effect.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dermacrine to the balls should(in theory) covert at a higher rate to DHT.
This if i was to run dermacrine i would probably consider 1 pump applied to balls n shaft, rest on shoulders + traps, 4x-5 times /day dor maximum dht and androgenic conversion

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This if i was to run dermacrine i would probably consider 1 pump applied to balls n shaft, rest on shoulders + traps, 4x-5 times /day dor maximum dht and androgenic conversion
i don't understand...please clarify?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't understand...please clarify?
I would try to maximize the dht conversion via testicular application. Problem is application area size is only large enough for 1 pump unless you are HUNG.. thus requirement for dividing up thr application to 5 times a day for recommended 4-5 pumps/ day. Also since absorption happens over 5-8 hours this might be cumbersome for frequent dosing but androgenicly optimal in my opinion..

uncle-rico

Awards
just a quick question, maybe want to try out dermacrine somewhere in the future. Since it's mildly suppressive from what I've understood, does that mean your balls shrink? Wouldn't like that.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
just a quick question, maybe want to try out dermacrine somewhere in the future. Since it's mildly suppressive from what I've understood, does that mean your balls shrink? Wouldn't like that.
How old are? Cycle history? Normal test levels? Are u making gainz? If all is natty n well then why bother touch derma? Better off milk ur natty gainz for decade then consider something stronger if only then consider dermacrine if td test base is needed... even then get real test base + hcg

uncle-rico

Awards
40s and natty. Never tested my levels, but so far I've got nothing to complain. I'm mainly taking these test boosters for the feels and better libido. From what I've read so far is that dermacrine is considered so mild that you could do nothing wrong. And it might be nice to use it every once in a while, just for a change. Just a thought so far, at the moment I'm pretty happy with SA. But you know, you're always on the lookout what else is there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
40s and natty. Never tested my levels, but so far I've got nothing to complain. I'm mainly taking these test boosters for the feels and better libido. From what I've read so far is that dermacrine is considered so mild that you could do nothing wrong. And it might be nice to use it every once in a while, just for a change. Just a thought so far, at the moment I'm pretty happy with SA. But you know, you're always on the lookout what else is there.
alternate dermacrine and sustain alpha and you will be fine...any minor suppression you might get from dermacrine will be more than countered by the SA.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
alternate dermacrine and sustain alpha and you will be fine...any minor suppression you might get from dermacrine will be more than countered by the SA.
The suppression is very minor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No idea on a practical level. It should convert more to dht, so that's why I do it.
years ago when androgel was more popular i saw where many guys were applying it to balls even though label said not to, for exactly the reason you ARE applying dermacrine to balls--increased dht.