Unanswered Where to order good kratom

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I know I’ve claimed I was quitting kratom on here many times before but I’ve been dealing with some extremely stressful life circumstances lately, so I’ve chosen to use it again. But if I’m going to use it I’d like to use high quality product. I’ve been one of those suckers buying it from head shops this last three months. I’d like to switch to a high quality, trustworthy online vendor. Any recommendations?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've purchased a few times from SUK, and it is good to go!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I’ll check them out.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checked out straight up kratom, 250 grams for $40 is an insanely good deal compared to the prices I’ve been paying.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hate posting this if you are looking to quit kratom because I know you will like this kratom but I will since it sounds like you are going to buy anyway. SUK’s Old Forrest kratom strains are very good quality. Their Simple yellow is great too. They just extended their sale for 33% off so it would be a good time to pick some up.

Try to keep your doses low and try not to re-dose. Try taking periodic breaks from it. Look into agmatine and black seed oil (extract) to keep doses low and to go longer without it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cali botanicals has really impressed me but a big reason I use them is military discount. Brings a kilo of MD to $92.
Mitra Gaia has $75 kilos until midnight tonight. Probably the best deal I’ve seen.
Powder just is the only way to go if you’re straight hooked on this **** like I am. I could go broke in caps.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cali botanicals has really impressed me but a big reason I use them is military discount. Brings a kilo of MD to $92.
Mitra Gaia has $75 kilos until midnight tonight. Probably the best deal I’ve seen.
Powder just is the only way to go if you’re straight hooked on this **** like I am. I could go broke in caps.
what kind of payment do they take?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zelle or Zapper are the easiest but there’s a few to choose Btc and Cod too. CC is all but impossible for Kratom these days unless you go thru third party processor like Zapper

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what kind of payment do they take?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mitra Gaia’s sale seems to still be in effect today.
1 kilo Maeng Da being shipped to me for $75. Didn’t love that you have to pay shipping bc Cali botanicals ships free over $50. But their kilos without military discount are $115-$125

Kate75

Kate75

Awards
I've only been on kratom for 6 months and I have to say that it has helped me a lot with my back pain. I started buying small amounts of happy hippo powder to try, then kats botanicals capsules (easier to swallow than powder) but both are too expensive, finally found this other company called Kratom Lords, and couldn't believe the price difference, is almost half. For three months I have been buying 2 bags of 480 opms capsules every month to take advantage of the free shipping. Guys, I recommend this store, and if you subscribe you will get a coupon code for 10% off

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've only been on kratom for 6 months and I have to say that it has helped me a lot with my back pain. I started buying small amounts of happy hippo powder to try, then kats botanicals capsules (easier to swallow than powder) but both are too expensive, finally found this other company called Kratom Lords, and couldn't believe the price difference, is almost half. For three months I have been buying 2 bags of 480 opms capsules every month to take advantage of the free shipping. Guys, I recommend this store, and if you subscribe you will get a coupon code for 10% off
Nope. 1) this is an old thread 2) you are a new member just pointing traffic to another site.

Kate75

Kate75

Awards
Nope. 1) this is an old thread 2) you are a new member just pointing traffic to another site.
Sorry, I didn't try to do anything, I just found the forum looking for more information related to kratom and fitness. I am a beginner and I do not want to suffer something mixing kratom and exercise, I do not know what happens if after or before the exercise my blood pressure gives me a problem, or my back pain worsens. I just read the comments and gave my opinion. Nowhere did I read that to give my opinion I had to check the date of the post. if you put "kratom" in the forum search box, that's the first thing that comes up. I'm really sorry if this causes any kind of disagreement for you, if I'm damaging your business by recommending any benefit to the members of this forum my most sincere apologies

Attachments

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, I didn't try to do anything, I just found the forum looking for more information related to kratom and fitness. I am a beginner and I do not want to suffer something mixing kratom and exercise, I do not know what happens if after or before the exercise my blood pressure gives me a problem, or my back pain worsens. I just read the comments and gave my opinion. Nowhere did I read that to give my opinion I had to check the date of the post. if you put "kratom" in the forum search box, that's the first thing that comes up. I'm really sorry if this causes any kind of disagreement for you, if I'm damaging your business by recommending any benefit to the members of this forum my most sincere apologies
how bout you delete your spam post so they dont ban you when i report you in a minute lol :cool: