• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello.

Where I can Order DMZ online in Uk

I can’t find it on predator nutrition

Also what other legit online store in UK other than predator nutrition
Hey bro,

Can't open source on Anabolicminds forum. Only board sponsors are allowed.

If you have been chatting with folks on here you can PM them for more info.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a way to find a list or a simple place to find forum sponsors? I know there was a uk one that sold prohormones, but forgot their name and have not been able to find them. Not sure if they are still a sponsor o not still though.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was only gear we weren’t allowed to source?

We chat about legal compounds, their manufacturers and places to purchase them all the time.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
It's fine to talk about DMZ as far as I know.

I don't know of any UK seller who sells it, not predator or powermys I do know some research chemical sites do, check out sponsor maresearch or premier research essentials. I saw it somewhere recently.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's fine to talk about DMZ as far as I know.

I don't know of any UK seller who sells it, not predator or powermys I do know some research chemical sites do, check out sponsor maresearch or premier research essentials. I saw it somewhere recently.
Power is a scam.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please elaborate. They sell multiple brands including brawn which has good reviews.
Me and a friend (who also has experience with ph/aas) both received products that were severely underdosed. There was also a thread a while back where someone got bunk Olympus Labs products from them, and a Olympus Labs representative even said themselves that their products were never produced in the clear bottle (if i recall correctly) that the customer had received from Power. I have seen some good reviews on them, but I definitely think they’re an awful place to order from.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Me and a friend (who also has experience with ph/aas) both received products that were severely underdosed. There was also a thread a while back where someone got bunk Olympus Labs products from them, and a Olympus Labs representative even said themselves that their products were never produced in the clear bottle (if i recall correctly) that the customer had received from Power. I have seen some good reviews on them, but I definitely think they’re an awful place to order from.
Absolute Garbage.

I have ordered numerous times from powermy especially Iron Legion Products and OL..ALL have been fine and the service fast and efficient.

Sounds like you have an agenda.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cut price, power myself, dot biz, radian, warehouse, predator...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolute Garbage.

I have ordered numerous times from powermy especially Iron Legion Products and OL..ALL have been fine and the service fast and efficient.

LOL.
AnabolicGuru is one of the least likely people on this board to "have an agenda". He's a good, solid guy.
If your experience varied from his, be thankful.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where to order DMZ & other Prohormones online in UK

LOL.
AnabolicGuru is one least likely people on this board to "have an agenda". He's a good, solid guy.
I have to agree with this. Not sure if power myself is responsible for any fakes or if they unknowingly bought fakes.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn so that explains my Olympus labs tr3n that was in a clear bottle with red caps a few years back?? I also got brawn tren from the to which was the old 19nor tren or dienedione. That definitely felt legit. But then again I never really like trenavar much at all once I tried the prodienolone X tren clone I though it was better

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolute Garbage.

Im speaking from my experience as well as a close friend of mine’s experience. As I mentioned in my other post, they do have some good reviews as well. I personally don’t care for them though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.
AnabolicGuru is one of the least likely people on this board to "have an agenda". He's a good, solid guy.
Appreciate that guys, means a lot

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ordered OL ostarine from PMS and it seemed legit. Also I know of one place that sells UK DMZ from someone here, but I've not used them yet.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im speaking from my experience as well as a close friend of mine’s experience. As I mentioned in my other post, they do have some good reviews as well. I personally don’t care for them though.
Thats not what you said is it. You said Powermy was a scam.....now i dont actually care either way as i use various providers and various products but that was a ridiculous comment.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats not what you said is it. You said Powermy was a scam.....now i dont actually care either way as i use various providers and various products but that was a ridiculous comment.
Yea, my first post was a bit of a stretch, but my second post also states that they do have good reviews as well, which I said to imply that basically not everyone’s experience was the same. I believe you and multiple other people have had good results from them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 6
YoungThor Anabolics 15
Anabolics 3
Evomuse 5