Unanswered Where to inject test

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Well i have heard that If you are injecting steroids like test and let's say you want bigger shoulders then that Is where it would be optimal to inject.

Can anybody confirm this and maby explain why?
Thanks

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, if you open caps of a fat burner and pour the powder straight into your belly button it will spot reduce belly fat

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Haha yeah I thought so well I will just just inject in my leg then and keep it simple

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah I thought so well I will just just inject in my leg then and keep it simple
Please don't inject into your leg. If you get it wrong it's going hurt, and I mean badly... Just inject either in your delts or glutes.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quads are me second easiest spot to pin besides delts. I looked at that video and shook my head. You just need to find the sweet spot and know everytime where to hit it.

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
I rotate glutes and delts. That’s 4 spots. Glutes are my favorite. Quads hurt like s#%&

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Please don't inject into your leg. If you get it wrong it's going hurt, and I mean badly... Just inject either in your delts or glutes.

What gauge/length needle for delts?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I used test e and just rotated between the glutes... quads for me hurt like BAD but never any problems with glutes. Just pin it in the upper outer portion of it.