Unanswered Where to inject test

N

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Well i have heard that If you are injecting steroids like test and let's say you want bigger shoulders then that Is where it would be optimal to inject.

Can anybody confirm this and maby explain why?
Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well i have heard that If you are injecting steroids like test and let's say you want bigger shoulders then that Is where it would be optimal to inject.

Thanks
As said in one of your other 3 identical posts.... Not site specific. And glutes are easiest/least painful (overall).

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe site growth is possible only with esterless steroids.
That also might be a myth though.
brb injecting test/tren no ester in delts...

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whatever you do, do not inject test in your penis, it will not make it grow. I tried it and I’m still part of the 2incher club.
What about igf1 directly into the penor? And maybe some tren suspension 😂

edit: op dont do this.

Last edited:
netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only way injecting a specific spot would cause site growth is by injecting loads of oil into that area; causing inflammation and maybe temporary slight muscle fascia stretching at best

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only way injecting a specific spot would cause site growth is by injecting loads of oil into that area; causing inflammation and maybe temporary slight muscle fascia stretching at best
esterless steroids cannot cause minor site specific growth?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where's the recommend site besides glutes for a newbie to inject?

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quads are not that bad actually didnt have any pip. However, the most i injected was 0.8ml. I would say that they are easier than glutes as your hands will be shaking for the first few injects hahahaha and you can see what you are doing.
Even a 29g 1/2 inch slin pins work great for oils when injecting quads. Prohibits you from injecting too fast.

I actually wanted to try out delts too but was scared i wouldnt be able to work out shoulders for a few days, and they are my favourite bodypart.
If i ever use test or tren no ester i am going to pin delts for sure.

And if you are using only trt doses and are reasonably lean, i dont think you need anything besides insulin pins, like 29g 1/2 and 1 ml syringes. Those injects are like nothing, really, wouldnt mind pinning myself twice per week from now on at all, since it is only like 0.25ml of oil per injection. You can even go subQ, didnt try that out yet though.

Dont forget to aspirate.

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where's the recommend site besides glutes for a newbie to inject?
I like pinning delts a lot more than glutes personally, so I’d give that a try. I use a 1in, but 3/4 might be a safer bet depending on your size.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks
It don't matter where you inject, it goes systematic. If site injecting steroids worked then my ass would look like a pit bulls head

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the matter with quads and everybody? Is it because you are hitting nerves or what?

I admit, 50% of the time i inject quads i do feel like a zap of electricity. But it is not violent, like maybe 24v dc.

i gotta try delts though. And ventroglute, however that one i am scared of trying, worrying i am going to hit a bone or a tendon.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the matter with quads and everybody? Is it because you are hitting nerves or what?

I admit, 50% of the time i inject quads i do feel like a zap of electricity. But it is not violent, like maybe 24v dc.
😂😂😂 crazy mofo... why inject into a spot you’ll hit nerves half of the time when you have spots you’ll never hit anything wrong

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahahaha man i just like quads since they are so convenient.

edit: i am crazy though. I am the same guy who phlebotomized himself into iron deficiency.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

i gotta try delts though. And ventroglute, however that one i am scared of trying, worrying i am going to hit a bone or a tendon.
1/2 the time, a small bolt of lightning goes shooting down your leg. You summarized why I hate injecting quads perfectly. 🧐

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And yeah, it does feel like a surgical airstrike trying to avoid all the veins i see.
And my legs got hairy from all that test so that now it is hard to see those veins clearly.
and obviously i cant shave my legs i am slavic. I would become a disgrace to my family.

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glutes or good only thing sometimes they're a slight of a bitch to reach you'll feel like a human pretzel..You feel like you're playing the game Twister alone..Delts are more simpler they're right there very accessible

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually loved delts for about a half a year. But I started developing scar tissue rather quickly and even with rotation, I would lose oil and pip was instant. I’ve been going around saying for 6 years that that’ll never happen with glutes and literally this month I started locating scar tissue and nerve problems on both sides. Had to reinject a few times even.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d advise you not to hit your quads. If you are slightly off you will be miserable. Glutes are easiest unless your running Tren I would cramp so bad I’d have to turn and face forward for a good minute before finishing my pin.

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've done 25g to slin pins. 1/2 to 1in lengths. I'd like to pinning them right now but I only got 21g 1.5 on hand so glutes is my only option
You're using 21g to pin with?

N

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Thanks everyone I will pin my glutes when I start up next week

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I actually loved delts for about a half a year. But I started developing scar tissue rather quickly and even with rotation, I would lose oil and pip was instant. I’ve been going around saying for 6 years that that’ll never happen with glutes and literally this month I started locating scar tissue and nerve problems on both sides. Had to reinject a few times even.
I was pinning delts for the first year or so, then I hit something in there and blood started squirting all over and my shoulder was very sore for a few days. After that experience, I stick with quads.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First time ever today that I pin glutes and when I pull back there’s blood in the syringe, was kinda surprised.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First time ever today that I pin glutes and when I pull back there’s blood in the syringe, was kinda surprised.
I’ve done it with 1 1/2 needle probably just went through a vessel you weren’t actually in one.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve done it with 1 1/2 needle probably just went through a vessel you weren’t actually in one.
I go through veins some times I know the feeling. I was definitely in a vein because I had a whole cc of blood in the syringe.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
27g Slin pins FTW

Slightly heat your oil and the stuff loads right in; painless too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also draw and inject with the same pin most of the time

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I got a bunch of 23s laying around just in case I run out of 25s but never had to use them I might give em try this next startup in a few weeks.Should I expect a faster injection

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I go through veins some times I know the feeling. I was definitely in a vein because I had a whole cc of blood in the syringe.
I’ve been going through veins a lot lately. Not doing anything different at all, just par for the course.
I don’t ever get anything back in the syringe when I pin but I stopped aspirating a while ago. It feels a lot different when you’re in a vein, at least to me I notice a different sensation and it’s definitely not comfortable. When I remove the pin though it’s had blood all over it and I bleed a bit, usually it’s clean when removed so I can tell I hit something. How’d you get so damn much blood back?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been going through veins a lot lately. Not doing anything different at all, just par for the course.
I don’t ever get anything back in the syringe when I pin but I stopped aspirating a while ago. It feels a lot different when you’re in a vein, at least to me I notice a different sensation and it’s definitely not comfortable. When I remove the pin though it’s had blood all over it and I bleed a bit, usually it’s clean when removed so I can tell I hit something. How’d you get so damn much blood back?
Because I was actually in a vein not just went through one there’s a difference

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He aspirated.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t aspirated in years and years. When you’ve had IV skills from a decade of healthcare, you see how damn hard it is to hit a vein on an arm with a level bevel.
It’s seriously a million to one you are ever going to end up perfectly in a vein in your glutes, 1-1.5 inch in there. It’s virtually impossible, and even if it were, it you feel when it’s in a vein, there’s a release of counterpressure, and blood straight makes a little mushroom cloud in the syringe, it wouldn’t exactly rush into the oil the way it would with something less thick, but it’ll flood in there a little and you’ll see it easy. If THAT happened, yes I would initiate the aspiration process to make sure it’s not in the vein entirely, but I would bet all my savings that just the act of trying to aspirate would pull it out of the miracle IV placement anyways.
It’s just not necessary at all, and even when you get “some” in a vein, you totally don’t die, it just sucks a little.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t aspirated in years and years. When you’ve had IV skills from a decade of healthcare, you see how damn hard it is to hit a vein on an arm with a level bevel.
It’s seriously a million to one you are ever going to end up perfectly in a vein in your glutes, 1-1.5 inch in there. It’s virtually impossible, and even if it were, it you feel when it’s in a vein, there’s a release of counterpressure, and blood straight makes a little mushroom cloud in the syringe, it wouldn’t exactly rush into the oil the way it would with something less thick, but it’ll flood in there a little and you’ll see it easy. If THAT happened, yes I would initiate the aspiration process to make sure it’s not in the vein entirely, but I would bet all my savings that just the act of trying to aspirate would pull it out of the miracle IV placement anyways.
It’s just not necessary at all, and even when you get “some” in a vein, you totally don’t die, it just sucks a little.
So you think I could’ve just injected there?! Honest question

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you think I could’ve just injected there?! Honest question
I do.
Blood would need to straight pour out afterwards or shoot a little a little cloud in the needle for me to think I’m gonna plunge that whole rig IV.
Yep. Fear not the vein.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I got a bunch of 23s laying around just in case I run out of 25s but never had to use them I might give em try this next startup in a few weeks.Should I expect a faster injection
With 21g I can push 1.5 cc in the glute in like 3 secconds

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With 21g I can push 1.5 cc in the glute in like 3 secconds
I swear my scar tissue is worse from using 400 21g over a 3 year period. Worked at a dialysis facility in 2010, so I had loads of boxes of them I’d snagged.
The oil is in faster than you can get the needle in...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I swear my scar tissue is worse from using 400 21g over a 3 year period. Worked at a dialysis facility in 2010, so I had loads of boxes of them I’d snagged.
The oil is in faster than you can get the needle in...
I'm sure. I'm not sticking long term with them.