Where to find Ephedrine

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are! Why not? I'll keep using to see if it is or not. We will see soon. So far sweating more than usual and workout is alot easier. Not the tunnelvision ad DMAA which I don't expect. Not insane heart rare as clen. (I've taken 140mcg clen a little while ago, 100mg+ DMAA alot of times, and 800+ caffeine couple times, so I think I will know if real or not. I mean if I get shredded, hey, who cares whats in there!! :D
is there a cycle for dmaa alone? I often see people who just use it as a pre-workout not like we take eca? Does anyone run it with eca, albuterol or clen? I have never run clen, but might try. I hear albuterol is not bad either.

For my ECA i use bronkaid. Is ephedrine sulfate, but i have not heard that being a problem. Primatine is the normal ephedrine, but its only 12.5 mg.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there a cycle for dmaa alone? I often see people who just use it as a pre-workout not like we take eca? Does anyone run it with eca, albuterol or clen? I have never run clen, but might try. I hear albuterol is not bad either.

For my ECA i use bronkaid. Is ephedrine sulfate, but i have not heard that being a problem. Primatine is the normal ephedrine, but its only 12.5 mg.
There really is no need for a cycle on DMAA. It's just of you need some extra boost, I'll explain why in a bit. People cycle Ephedrine with Caffeine because you get a 1+1=3 kinf of effect with them. The more caffeine, the more effect from the ephedrine, and also the greater caffeine effect. Aspirin is in the stack since the half life of ephedrine is so short, compared to let's say caffeine, or even more so clen which is good but really really annoying since it is in your system through the night and a part of the next day, it's half life is like 36 hours or some thing.

DMAA is a beautiful compound itself, it releases epinephrine and nor epinephrine I think (?) And nor adrenaline if I am not mistaking. Basically, the first times you take it, even at low doses, you feel an insane tunnel focus, and also strenghts and no fatigue. However there might be a big crasy, since the high is so high. Caffeine goes fine with it, I take up to 400-600 mg caffeine when I take DMAA. Doses from 50-70 mg up to 130mg or something. Don't stack it with clen ever. Not with ephedrine either. Use DMAA as a way to get through tough workouts when cutting and to really surpress apetite, since it does!! And graduelly up the dose until you feel you need to go off for a while and give the receptors a break, thats when you go caffeine only, or maybe ECA, or nothing at all, or maybe even clen. I've taken clen several times with caffeine. It works, it burns calories. However, workouts are ****ty. Not near DMAA or ephedrine.

Listen:
Clen burns the most calories by itself. Workouts are ****ty, you get cramps, it's in your system through the nights too, so bad sleep. You get irregular heart beats and I don't think it's good at all if you look at these aspects. It's not anabolic abd will not preserve muscle mass either. So really just a "calorie burner".

DMAA:
Gives you an insane focus, confidence and stamina. Releases much nor adrenalin with dopamine, you feel like a god in the gym. Surpresses apetite. Don't need to take anything and really no "direct" side effects like clen. No need to take anything with it. Like taurine or potassium.

Ephedrine or ECA stack:
Nice kick, I get alot of shakes which is good and burns alot of kcal itself, not like clen, but close. Good energy overall and still amazing workouts. No crash!! It's almost like a combo or something in between DMAA and Clen. No need to take anything with it. Like taurine or potassium.

Conclusion: Try clen if you want, but really I don't recommend it, there are better options. I go by DMAA in PWO or just pills when I really want a hard and grueling workout or want to have a PR. ECA I use to boost the fat burn when I don't take DMAA, which is on all rest days and on all days I chose to not take DMAA which are most of the times. And lastly, always have an eye on sodium, potassium, your electrolyte levels, water intake. And please do not take these or especially DMAA and do HIIT. Don't go and run when taking. You can get some serious issues

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheSuppGuy where do you get your DMAA at?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheSuppGuy where do you get your DMAA at?
It's hard to get I believe. I got 8-10 tubs of OG DMAA conatining Mesomorph a while back when it just got taken away. I still have tubs at home. Atm I take pills that I got through a local website. You mail them money and the pills hit your doorstep.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear albuteral is better than eca and compares to clen without all the sides any thoughts on that? That one compound we cant mention here scares me WAY TOO MUCH to try.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hear albuteral is better than eca and compares to clen without all the sides any thoughts on that? That one compound we cant mention here scares me WAY TOO MUCH to try.
Clen>ECA>>>>>Albuterol

Albuterol is pretty good PWO for an acute strength boost though.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen>ECA>>>>>Albuterol

Albuterol is pretty good PWO for an acute strength boost though.
and since i believe they are all in teh same class doing say 12 weeks of eca and using albuterol in between next cycle would not be an option. Thanks. Looks like ECA for me. I might try clen once or twice though

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
and since i believe they are all in teh same class doing say 12 weeks of eca and using albuterol in between next cycle would not be an option. Thanks. Looks like ECA for me. I might try clen once or twice though
You deffinitely could do that - Its only really Clen that significantly desensitizes the Beta-2 Adrenergic receptors, because of its insanely potent affinity and very long elimination half life.

But back to your comment, I would just keep running Eph and not worry about that Albut. Eph's fat burning properties don't really diminish with time.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s all a bout the DECAY stack.

DNP
Ephedrine
Caffeine
Aspirin
Yohimbine

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my understanding is dnp is probablyl the most dangerous thing any of us could use.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I tested a so called Diamond Labs ECA stack of Ebay. The powder already looks like synephrine, but since it is not pure, who knows. Anyways the color change does not indicate that it is ephedrine after using the test. But it is not conclusive since it is light brown and not white powder + plus not a pure product.
How do you test that?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah,but it depends on your income.:)
You can also find ECA stacks in Slovakia and in Germany OTC for €39
View attachment 180543
Not a question of income if you can get those stacks for around 30€ normally. Over 50€ is way too much.

The UK ECA stacks are not that pricey and probably just as legit as them. BTW I am not into having Yohimbe and other stuff being mixed into it.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a question of income if you can get those stacks for around 30€ normally. Over 50€ is way too much.

The UK ECA stacks are not that pricey and probably just as legit as them. BTW I am not into having Yohimbe and other stuff being mixed into it.
Yes but this is registered companies who pay taxes and not criminal organisations.