Where to buy bulk amentoflavone

onder18

onder18

Awards
As the title says I'm looking for a bulk amentoflavone supplement. I learned about amentoflavone from this site and since then I've used it often as part of my pre workout stack. I never really got any strength boost from if but mostly a mood boost and it seems to work well with caffeine.
I was using analyzed supplements amentomax and then komodo amentoflavone. I'm down to my last bottle of komodo amentoflavone and just found out that it was discontinued. I can't seem to find it anymore at any online retailers. So since analyzed supplements amentoflavone and komodo amentoflavone have both been discontinued I'm wondering if there are any more options around for bulk amento. I was hoping by now PES would have brought this back out or that Olympus Labs would have released thier Amentofuse product but that hasn't happened. I did notice on Ebay that thier is a company called Pure out of Australia that sells amentoflavone and they seem legit. I was just exploring other options and hoping to hear you guys' suggestions before I paid for international shipping.I know thier are products that have amento as part of thier formula but I was looking for it in bulk capsules or powder. Any suggestions?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm not too sure where bulk powder can be found, but if you like amentoflavone I would definitely check out Powermax XT from Performax Labs. Its a great daily staple that covers your daily creatine too. For the price I think it would be smart to try out Powermax XT and see if you like it. I'm in to see if anyone has any sources for bulk amentoflavone, but for the price and for what you get - Powermax XT is a great option.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John beat me to it. I still have a few bottles of Amentomax from when I bought a ton way back. I didn't know that Komodo's was discontinued. I just did a quick price check, and it looks like each cap of Komodo has 40mg amento, at $26.99 for 90 caps, or $0.60 per 80mg Amento. You can find PowerMax XT, which gives you 90mg Amento, for under $1 a serving after discounts. It's a little more than bulk amento, but you get a full dose of your daily staples (creatine, betaine, etc), as well as COP for endurance, and taurine and glycerol that will stack nicely with a pre-workout for pumps.

I'll see if I can find any bulk amento caps, but I'm not aware of any offhand.

onder18

onder18

Awards
I'm not too sure where bulk powder can be found, but if you like amentoflavone I would definitely check out Powermax XT from Performax Labs. Its a great daily staple that covers your daily creatine too. For the price I think it would be smart to try out Powermax XT and see if you like it. I'm in to see if anyone has any sources for bulk amentoflavone, but for the price and for what you get - Powermax XT is a great option.
You are right. Powermax xt does look awesome. I'm gonna order it tonight from
Lockout. I still want some bulk amento caps though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You are right. Powermax xt does look awesome. I'm gonna order it tonight from
Lockout. I still want some bulk amento caps though.
You won't be disappointed! Powermax XT is a great staple. You really can't beat the price for what you're getting with it.

The Orange Dream flavor is delicious too. And the unflavored is great if you're mixing it in with your preworkout or a shake

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't be disappointed! Powermax XT is a great staple. You really can't beat the price for what you're getting with it.

The Orange Dream flavor is delicious too. And the unflavored is great if you're mixing it in with your preworkout or a shake
Just to clarify for OP, incase they are searching for the products.

Powermax XT is the new upgraded formula, and comes in delicious Orange Dream.

The unflavored was CreMax XT and it has been discontinued, but may be on few sites still.

onder18

onder18

Awards
Just to clarify for OP, incase they are searching for the products.

Powermax XT is the new upgraded formula, and comes in delicious Orange Dream.

The unflavored was CreMax XT and it has been discontinued, but may be on few sites still.
I am aware of the different versions. I'm actually quite familiar with performax products. I still have half a tub left of the amp citrate hypermax. Awesome stuff. I think you guys should come out with a bulk amento product. I'd buy it.