Where to apply dermacrine?

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is their an optimal area? Don't know if it's working very well but I'm on 330 mg 4 andro 170 mg 1andro and 300 mg epiandro and s23.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apply directly to anal tissue after a hot shower for maximum absorption and results.
**** has alcohol in it you want my butthole burning thats kind of faggy

Why don't I just turkey baste meth instead
Bro I'm just saying what I do and have done in the past and had good results with don't be immature.
I was just kidding, thought you were kidding as well

You serious about this method though?

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so the pump on my dermacrine is acting wacky. Lets out a tiny squirt, sometimes not jack sh*t. Now it's like not letting out anything. Does this happen to other people?

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Called up dps, apparently all the bottles seem defective. So sending back for full refund. Might just get more 4 andro. Honestly did not feel anything from this dermacrine. I think the batch is no good.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Called up dps, apparently all the bottles seem defective. So sending back for full refund. Might just get more 4 andro. Honestly did not feel anything from this dermacrine. I think the batch is no good.
Weren't you taking this with the 4Andro? How do you know what you felt from each?

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weren't you taking this with the 4Andro? How do you know what you felt from each?
Yeah I was for like 2 days. I remember as soon as I took bsl brute4ce I felt better the next day then I added in more 4 andro 1 andro and epiandro in place of the rad140 and s4. My lethargic side effects (but nowhere nearly as bad a month ago) came back almost instantly the first few days of adding the new compounds of andro then subsided. So I thought adding dermacrine would make me feel even better as some claim. Also, I take Seroquel for sleep soo that kicks my ass.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I was for like 2 days. I remember as soon as I took bsl brute4ce I felt better the next day then I added in more 4 andro 1 andro and epiandro in place of the rad140 and s4. My lethargic side effects (but nowhere nearly as bad a month ago) came back almost instantly the first few days of adding the new compounds of andro then subsided. So I thought adding dermacrine would make me feel even better as some claim. Also, I take Seroquel for sleep soo that kicks my ass.
That sucks. Seroquel is pretty heavy.
A lot of us have gotten some positive results from using Dermacrine with compounds as harsh as SD. But if you don't feel it is helping/working for you, and you can get a refund, I can understand that.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. Seroquel is pretty heavy.
A lot of us have gotten some positive results from using Dermacrine with compounds as harsh as SD. But if you don't feel it is helping/working for you, and you can get a refund, I can understand that.
Well I wanted a exchange but they came back and confirmed all their stock of dermacrine is defective.
So should I get it from a different source or grab more 4 andro for my last 4 weeks of cycle which will be in 2.5 weeks. I was just testing it out because i was curious how it responded with Andros. So far my cycle has been very good ever since I added bsl brute 4ce. I know they get alot of crap for underdosed but seems to work. Thinking of narrow labs 4 andro, good price or I guess dermacrine maybe again from someone else.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I wanted a exchange but they came back and confirmed all their stock of dermacrine is defective.
So should I get it from a different source or grab more 4 andro for my last 4 weeks of cycle which will be in 2.5 weeks. I was just testing it out because i was curious how it responded with Andros. So far my cycle has been very good ever since I added bsl brute 4ce. I know they get alot of crap for underdosed but seems to work. Thinking of narrow labs 4 andro, good price or I guess dermacrine maybe again from someone else.
Well, the choice is yours. When you say "Defective", you mean the pump, correct?

If it is the pump, you could keep the product, and just pour the estimated amount, rather than pumping (I had to do this with another company's other product, who's pump was a truly hideous design). Or you could get more 4Andro, if you feel like it is helping you. Because this part of it is 100% subjective. You're just doing what makes you feel better.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, the choice is yours. When you say "Defective", you mean the pump, correct?

If it is the pump, you could keep the product, and just pour the estimated amount, rather than pumping (I had to do this with another company's other product, who's pump was a truly hideous design). Or you could get more 4Andro, if you feel like it is helping you. Because this part of it is 100% subjective. You're just doing what makes you feel better.
Yes, the pump is not working, dont really want to try taking the top off. How about androhard in place of dermacrine?

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are you dosing the brutal 4ce? Just the two per day or do you up the dose? Not gonna lie I'm a closet bsl fan. Love their sleep product and juiced up. Also anyone into natty anabolics I would suggest trying the recomp Rx and myostack combo.

Anyway I'm diverting the thread. I have a sealed dermacrine in my supplement cupboard from a couple of months back. Here's hoping it's not defective.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
My Sustain bottle has always done the same (on my 2nd now). I’ve always had to have it sideways or nearly upside down to pump any out, however that **** works and isn’t defective.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you dosing the brutal 4ce? Just the two per day or do you up the dose? Not gonna lie I'm a closet bsl fan. Love their sleep product and juiced up. Also anyone into natty anabolics I would suggest trying the recomp Rx and myostack combo.

Anyway I'm diverting the thread. I have a sealed dermacrine in my supplement cupboard from a couple of months back. Here's hoping it's not defective.
Two a day but I find three to be the sweet spot. More than three did not yield much noticeable better effects.

The dermacrine I got was also leaking at the bottom. Don't know if I should get another bottle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me: shoulders, calves, forearms, tops of feet (small area, but it is supposed to be excellent absorption).
Thought you said scrotum was best? Ahhh **** here we go again I’ve been doing it wrong

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any thin skin is what I use. Sack and all
I have already clearly states anal tissue after a hot shower will work best for absorption. I would never settle for less or risk rubbing it on other spots

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have already clearly states anal tissue after a hot shower will work best for absorption. I would never settle for less or risk rubbing it on other spots
Damn bro you committed I love it. Msg me if you need any help. Just saying to help a brother out, nothing else.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I apply it liberally to the underside of the shaft of my penis. This was it is draped across my balls and if any were to rub off, my aforementioned balls would absorb it.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
i have no idea whats happening here lol. i just put it on like the picture, chest, arms and upper back etc

RusTLad

Awards
I apply it liberally to the underside of the shaft of my penis. This was it is draped across my balls and if any were to rub off, my aforementioned balls would absorb it.
If I'm not mistaken this is what the manufacturers of dermacrine recommend. You should always shave your scrotum first.... for science.