Unanswered Where the hell have all the decent online sites gone?

them0dster

Awards
"Greetings fellow performance enhancing drug users. I, like you, am also a juicer! Where might i purchase some gear?"
dumbass. had phforums still been around ide have you look into me there.

them0dster

Awards
How bout transdermals such as test td as a base along with an oral. Also PM’d you
about the transdermals. was gonna try it in the past but they say you gotta be mad careful because it can spread to people

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No cops are lingering on online forums trying to catch steroid users. And sources literally have googlable websites. So I think he’s joking.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
about the transdermals. was gonna try it in the past but they say you gotta be mad careful because it can spread to people
Youd have to be retard dumb/careless to pass the compound on. The people who receive our AAS-donated-blood would be getting more compound. And thats fuk all.

As long as you use common sense, you wont pass this stuff on.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please don’t ever consider running DBOL or anadrol just as an oral cycle stand alone. It’s a terrible idea
Never did or will and know its a bad idea. I think the reason so many people think of that though are two fold. 1 is that there is a theory that orals are safer than injections forgetting the liver issues and also some people are afraid of needles. The other is it seems way back in the day that many like hte late football player lyle alzado started just using dboll and i am sure several bodybuilders as well did. First thing i was told when i started to decide to mess with gear was dont be afraid to ask questions and listen when offered good advice.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Youd have to be retard dumb/careless to pass the compound on. The people who receive our AAS-donated-blood would be getting more compound. And thats fuk all.

As long as you use common sense, you wont pass this stuff on.
Maybe he was warned about skin to skin pass-on? Because blood would be a non issue.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe he was warned about skin to skin pass-on? Because blood would be a non issue.
Yeah, I guess I was trying to say if donating blood on cycle doesnt bother you, then using a TD should bother you less (in one scenario AAS is most definitely "spread"; in the latter, the odds are so remote it shouldnt even be a concern, ESPECIALLY if you follow basic preventative practices).

them0dster

Awards
guys whats your thoughts on a 19-nor and 4-andro stack for 8 weeks?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
dumbass. had phforums still been around ide have you look into me there.
Woooohoooo somebody salty over here. Guess if i did "look into you" I'd find you really can't handle jokes. Bye dumbass... moving on.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I guess I was trying to say if donating blood on cycle doesnt bother you, then using a TD should bother you less (in one scenario AAS is most definitely "spread"; in the latter, the odds are so remote it shouldnt even be a concern, ESPECIALLY if you follow basic preventative practices).
If im on the same topic (skin transfer from topicals) hormone wise the possibility to transfer ends around the 40 min mark.. after which it is not applicable.

them0dster

Awards
If im on the same topic (skin transfer from topicals) hormone wise the possibility to transfer ends around the 40 min mark.. after which it is not applicable.
Well ****, thats definitely a plus. Thank you brother