Unanswered Where the hell have all the decent online sites gone?

them0dster

Awards
Whats up guys, I have been out of the fitness loop for quite some time and honestly there is **** on the market these days, weak compounds at outrageous prices, non working **** on regular sites. I was around during the halodrol epistane era. Sad to see that there is **** to find these days. Is anyone knowledgeable enough to PM me and talk the talk? I gotta get back in shape and my old ass isnt trying to get bs compounds online. Any advice, Please PM me.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo homes, whats cracka lackin?

Sound legit fo sho

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The compounds you mention are banned and illegal mate

them0dster

Awards
oh i know the list of banned stuff , it sucks but now i see how badly inflated the weaker compounds are. Sarms are overpriced, 1-andro and 4 are up there as well. its madness. 19 nor is expensive and so on. It seems like the stuff that went forf 30 bucks is now 60 + for 20 days worth.
The compounds you mention are banned and illegal mate

them0dster

Awards
Msten and dmz can still be found. Also the sarm s4 is pretty good.
s4 seems so expensive now and these days the worry is if its bunk or not. Which companies sell dmz and msten if i may ask? if need be, send a PM

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Suck it up and just buy real gear.
Exactly what I was thinking. OR some of the best/strongest stuff is still legal. Msten,m1A,dmz are all available. Trest. Etc. Of course on top of real gear though

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vicious Labs will have new DMZ and Msten stocked sometime next week.. you can use my code for an extra 10% off OR use "sugar rush" for 15% if you act fast~

BTW... you will find our prices not so inflated and everyone will tell you, we are legit in dosing AND quality period bar none.

them0dster

Awards
Exactly what I was thinking. OR some of the best/strongest stuff is still legal. Msten,m1A,dmz are all available. Trest. Etc. Of course on top of real gear though
Ive tried DMZ, msten was ok, m1a i never liked.. Sorry guys, im too puss to pin

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Furthermore... PRE who is a site sponsor has very high quality DS's and ancelleries. again you can use my code RIPP10 for 10% off your entire order with the exception of Trestolone.

them0dster

Awards
so in short, there is nothing oral based that is aight and still around. =(

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive tried DMZ, msten was ok, m1a i never liked.. Sorry guys, im too puss to pin
I mean.. the only thing slightly stronger than msten is superdrol. You either had bunk stuff or idk what to tell you.

them0dster

Awards
I think you missed my posts bro..
probably my brother, just got back on the forums. used to be on phforum for years, got divorced, lost everything, was severely depressed as I couldnt afford my dietary needs. so im back. hoping to get my **** back in order

them0dster

Awards
Furthermore... PRE who is a site sponsor has very high quality DS's and ancelleries. again you can use my code RIPP10 for 10% off your entire order with the exception of Trestolone.
Ill look into it.

them0dster

Awards
items still on the market..

dienolone/ diol
M1a
Msten
DMZ
DTA
trestolone
Rad 140
S23
S4
YK-11
Dope list, considered Rad 140 but the prices went up a lot . Was gonna go for S4 but that went up like crazy as well. DMZ, hasnt it changed several times? I remember dmz then dmz 2.0. I really appreciate the info

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this DMZ is the OG the stuff you are reffering to was the brands offerign wich was a stack of various stuff. there were several versions of super dmz 1.0 2.0 and even a 3.0 iirc

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ and MSTEN were not banned? I was thinking of adding one to my trt or maybe LGD in between blast and cruise. Those who have had bloodwork done do sarms increase test levels during blood work or do they work in another way? I ask because twice a year the doc takes blood and levels need to be in "normal trt range" I believe cardarine and mk677 wont increase test when they check my bloods but i was also interested in checking out s23, yk11, ostarine and mabye s4 but same question applies.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bout transdermals such as test td as a base along with an oral. Also PM’d you

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i really miss those CEL days =*\
Aaaah my first cycle was CEL h-drol. Those were indeed the days.

Still find it weird you can't get this stuff somehow in the states. "There banned and illegal" yeah I know, so is real gear yet everyone still seems to have that option. It's strange.

I also know CEL don't make stuff any more I'm meaning PH in general. Why is being illegal stopping people selling it but being illegal isn't stopping people selling gear?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aaaah my first cycle was CEL h-drol. Those were indeed the days.

Still find it weird you can't get this stuff somehow in the states. "There banned and illegal" yeah I know, so is real gear yet everyone still seems to have that option. It's strange.

I also know CEL don't make stuff any more I'm meaning PH in general. Why is being illegal stopping people selling it but being illegal isn't stopping people selling gear?
Well, known companies (like CEL) can't produce illegal products, because they'd get popped fast.
Illegal manufacturers are faced with the same repercussions, whether they manufacture Halodrol, or really strong steroids .... So most of the time they choose to make the stronger stuff. You can still find stuff like SD, etc. But generally speaking, the weaker the illegal steroid, the less likely it is to be made.

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, known companies (like CEL) can't produce illegal products, because they'd get popped fast.
Illegal manufacturers are faced with the same repercussions, whether they manufacture Halodrol, or really strong steroids .... So most of the time they choose to make the stronger stuff. You can still find stuff like SD, etc. But generally speaking, the weaker the illegal steroid, the less likely it is to be made.
Makes sense.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Find a steroid source with transdermals and orals. Problem solved. Maybe it’s easy to say this since I love needles, but just do the things that scare you in life and you’ll have no regrets.
Needle fear is not rational.
Scorpions and heights frighten me, but I’m not gonna let my gf kill bugs in my house and I’m not going to turn down the next opportunity I have to go skydiving because I don’t want to die thinking I could have taken more risks and had more experiences.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope list, considered Rad 140 but the prices went up a lot . Was gonna go for S4 but that went up like crazy as well. DMZ, hasnt it changed several times? I remember dmz then dmz 2.0. I really appreciate the info
Everything in life is more expensive. Been to the grocery store lately???
It sucks....

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
na bro im a puss, needles terrify me. its my only fear
There are plenty of oral steroids that don't require injecting. Dbol, Anadrol, tbol, var, the list goes on and on and on.... and it's the real deal unlike most of what's out, or been out on the market lately.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Find a steroid source with transdermals and orals. Problem solved. Maybe it’s easy to say this since I love needles, but just do the things that scare you in life and you’ll have no regrets.
Needle fear is not rational.
Scorpions and heights frighten me, but I’m not gonna let my gf kill bugs in my house and I’m not going to turn down the next opportunity I have to go skydiving because I don’t want to die thinking I could have taken more risks and had more experiences.
That's the spirit. In fact start an extreme pest destroying business where you skydive into people's back gardens and slay scorpions.

Pistolpete85

Awards
I cannot seem time find your site sponsor your referring too?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are all the companies we see that pop up or are on pages site sponsors? And are they all vetted? I would much rather give money to them as tehy help us have a place to gather knowledge.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are all the companies we see that pop up or are on pages site sponsors? And are they all vetted? I would much rather give money to them as tehy help us have a place to gather knowledge.
All companies that have ads on this site are site sponsors. I haven't used them all ... But I can tell you that PRE and MAR are two of the best companies out there, period.

Do keep in mind, that your browser can insert ads, and it might look like they are on this site, even if they aren't.

them0dster

Awards
There are plenty of oral steroids that don't require injecting. Dbol, Anadrol, tbol, var, the list goes on and on and on.... and it's the real deal unlike most of what's out, or been out on the market lately.
Finding out has been the challenge

Slapoyjoe

You can get great epistane in the UK. It’s legal there, as are many PHs that convert to thungs like Test, dbol, tbol, etc.

Slapoyjoe

You can get great epistane in the UK. It’s legal there, as are many PHs that convert to thungs like Test, dbol, tbol, etc.