Where the hell can I get bloodwork done?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Every lab that I try to call and make an appointment with says that I cant make a blood lab appointment without a doctor's order. How do I get bloodwork done while on cycle?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Every lab that I try to call and make an appointment with says that I cant make a blood lab appointment without a doctor's order. How do I get bloodwork done while on cycle?
I use life extension to order labs, you can find coupons to apply to your order. And then you schedule a visit at a local "LabCorp".

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know where the cheapest place is now? Private MD looks to be more expensive than in the past. I've only got a labcorp in my town too.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try Ulta

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ulta looks pretty decent, but for some reason the only facilities nearby are drug test only.
I might have to price out request a test, walk in lab and life extension....

CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
PrivateMDLabs.com
Schedule your own through there.
Discount code is always first three of month and then last two of year so now it's
JUL20 next month AUG20.
I just had a panel with a bunch of stuff, but most importantly UNCAPPED test, free test, and estrodial for $110 with discount code.