Where is my PRIME?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order for 4 bottles last week, last Tuesday to be specific, right when it was released for sale to the IC. My credit card has been charged, and it still says "processing". Many people have received theirs already. Where is my PRIME USP!?

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Mine also is still processing. Even though I can't workout until jammed finger gets better, I just want the bottles in me possessions!!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
good things come to those who wait?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Mine was shipped supposedly the same day I ordered and I have still have not recieved mine even though its 2-3 day priority shipping. I really hope it comes today. Paying $6 to ship a bottle is a bit steep

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Mine was shipped about 4 days after I ordered on Tuesday. It will get to everyone, but you have to consider the volume of packages/orders they have right now.

Patient is the hunter.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was shipped about 4 days after I ordered on Tuesday. It will get to everyone, but you have to consider the volume of packages/orders they have right now.

Patient is the hunter.
:goodpost:

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget there could also be a lot of delays from USPS because of the holiday.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Mine was shipped supposedly the same day I ordered and I have still have not recieved mine even though its 2-3 day priority shipping. I really hope it comes today. Paying $6 to ship a bottle is a bit steep
No kidding its steep, talk to the post office if you have a problem. A few weeks ago I shipped a t-shirt and it cost me a little over five bucks. I was like wtf, but what can you do.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Whew, glad to see that i'm not alone. I also have not recieved my order yet, although J did send me a bottle of AP THX.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
My order is still processing?! How have some people had theirs for 5 days and mine hasnt even shipped yet?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This stinks, Im sincerely sorry for you, Im sure its frustrating, I wonder if you might try sending a pm to usp labs(jacob) and see if he can help you out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apologies to those who have not received. E-Mail me your name, address, and order number, and I can send a consolidated report to our shipping department.

smn1

smn1

Awards
I cannot complain since mine was delivered on 9-02-08...
3 bottles and the actual shipping cost was $5.89

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Mine made it on time. Usually takes 10 days to to get anything to Canada and I got it today.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Apologies to those who have not received. E-Mail me your name, address, and order number, and I can send a consolidated report to our shipping department.

Let me know if you hear anything buddy, I have sent an e-mail to customer service, and I havent heard from them yet. Im hoping this is resolved soon.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
still haven't received mine either. It's been almost 3 weeks. I received a call from them saying that my address was not in there mailing system and that thy could not ship it from there warehouse they have to go to the post office. I emailed them but never got a response. The person that i spoke with said they left me a voice mail last week but i never got that, i did see a missed call but it was from a number that i didn't know so i didn't call back. Took another week to do a follow up call. They must be really really busy. It's supposed to ship today so hopefully I'll have it soon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I talked to a USPguy through e-mail last week, he said he believes my order shipped out last Tuesday, but I still haven't seen anything yet.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Guys, any word on my order? Im still waiting!!!!!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, any word on my order? Im still waiting!!!!!!!!
It might help, if you sent an e-mail to Mulletsoldier. His e-mail address is in his signature. I am sure he will sort things out. My apologies for any inconvenience your ordering experience may have caused you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Yes!!!!!!!! Its been resolved today! I finally got my tracking #'s. Thanks guys!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes!!!!!!!! Its been resolved today! I finally got my tracking #'s. Thanks guys!
We really appreciate your understanding and patients!

Best of luck sir!