where,how much, ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notguilti

Banned
Awards
Dear members
Thanks for havung me and hope you can put up with my dumbass ? but I can't find anyone local who is dedicated to body buiding as i'm trying to be.
With that said I'm 41 yr young (LOL) been working very hard 4 to 6 times aweek eating 1 to 1.5 g of protein aday I'm 5'7" 180lbs and I've tried everything it seems in the supplement word. T- bomb, Animalpak
NO2, and etc.
Now that you have had your laugh :p how can I ask the where,how much a dose,and etc on juice,cycles, The big S without getting into trouble on this forum.
Just about to say the hell with it, tried of spending very hard earned cash with no results:mad:
Once again Thanks.
Notguilti

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You don't ask.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Here is PM that I got from Notguilti. I honsestly can not beleive the ignorance of some people.....

"Winwords7
I'm glad that some of your members took the time to responed to my ? via my e-mail address.
I guess this is not the place for seriouse beginners to find out info.
Again thanks for all help !
Notguilti"

Let me just say that you are welcome. You have no idea how much pain and suffering we saved you by not allowing people to post info about where to obtain gear (which is a board rule). When you've done what it takes, then you will understand why you have no need to ask in a post. :rolleyes:

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I got a similar PM but mine was more "direct". So he's gone...Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.