Where does your motivation originate?

pintowin

pintowin

Awards
Hey everyone, I have been a member for some time now just have yet to post. I was just curious as to where everyone's motivation to train comes from? For me, YouTube videos are a large portion of mine.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
For me...It was when my girlfriend got cancer.. I wanted to be a strong mofo !! And thru multiable fails i still get back up and try to kill it !! Now im down with a bad injury in my leg..But im like a vulcano,.,, Just waiting... And when i get a green light from the doctors. This fatty is gonna make it happen!.. Notthing in this life is gonna get me..I might get knocked down again and again! But i still get up and i still fight!

This forum and some ppl in here are motivation to me...I see a lot in here battling inner demons as i do!

pintowin

pintowin

Awards
That's amazing Dennis! I originally stepped foot into the gym due to the classic consistent bullying episodes I went through up until my senior year of High-School. I became addicted once I began noticing results. I have been competing in bodybuilding since 2012 and am in love with the gym now. My father became rather ill my sophomore year of High-School and has yet to see improvement with his health. When I'm in the gym, everything else goes away. I guess you can say the gym is our place of zen!

Keep going man! Nothing can overcome a man with a drive!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
That's amazing Dennis! I originally stepped foot into the gym due to the classic consistent bullying episodes I went through up until my senior year of High-School. I became addicted once I began noticing results. I have been competing in bodybuilding since 2012 and am in love with the gym now. My father became rather ill my sophomore year of High-School and has yet to see improvement with his health. When I'm in the gym, everything else goes away. I guess you can say the gym is our place of zen!

Keep going man! Nothing can overcome a man with a drive!
Hope the best for your daddy ! And i always say when life gives you lemons..Stuff back down the neck of life hehehe.. It seems like your like many others i know of.. The difference between you and me.. I was bullyed..And i beat the crap out of the bully.. But that didnt give me anything good... Was put on the black list in school and went thru hell.. If i could go back and do it all over i would.. I walked many bad paths in this life.. And hope now my old lady has a good firm grip. I will stay sober clean and be a perfect gentelman ;) Sorry for the mispelling and stuff im danish :p

pintowin

pintowin

Awards
Hope the best for your daddy ! And i always say when life gives you lemons..Stuff back down the neck of life hehehe.. It seems like your like many others i know of.. The difference between you and me.. I was bullyed..And i beat the crap out of the bully.. But that didnt give me anything good... Was put on the black list in school and went thru hell.. If i could go back and do it all over i would.. I walked many bad paths in this life.. And hope now my old lady has a good firm grip. I will stay sober clean and be a perfect gentelman ;) Sorry for the mispelling and stuff im danish :p
Yeah man, I hope she gets better! Just have to stay positive for her. Never lose sight of where you're going and what obstacles you overcame to get to this point.

Random point for the day. Zhasni finally uploaded another motivational vid! Definetly worth a watch.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone, I have been a member for some time now just have yet to post. I was just curious as to where everyone's motivation to train comes from? For me, YouTube videos are a large portion of mine.
My testicles.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I hope she gets better! Just have to stay positive for her. Never lose sight of where you're going and what obstacles you overcame to get to this point.

Random point for the day. Zhasni finally uploaded another motivational vid! Definetly worth a watch.
LOL i did watch it! They a some big fellas :D

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Mine - from fear mainly. I fear being fat. I fear being weak and skinny like I used to. I fear my kids growing up without a role model or not knowing that you gotta work to be somebody and that you gotta put in a lot of effort, but the results will be worth it. Fear is my motivation.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
for me its being 50 and looking better than the young 'uns :)..and warming up with their maxes