Where do you guys like to apply Sustain Alpha?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Looking to do 4 pumps after morning shower. I’m thinking chest and calves? Calves cause I wear shorts around the house lol! Any particular areas you guys suggest? I can’t do arms as I been known to get rashes easily there , shoulders ok tho

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bit on the ball would be better absorb

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people do that. I have but inner thighs or upper chest always work fine for me. Great product

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been applying 4 pumps of Sustain Alpha every morning, since January 1st. I do two pumps on upper inner thighs, one pump to back of knees and one pump to forearms.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
hmm forearms are a good choice for me. Do you do it inner forearms below wrist area? do you guys mean inner thigh like hamstrings? lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shear/shave your crotch (initially, not immediately prior to application) and rub it at beltline down, basically everywhere you would have to shave your crotch. Pube area, ballsack, your Johnson, inner thighs. You can go up onto the low abs as well. Seriously.

If you look at the application suggestion right on the tube, it will indicate this region.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shear/shave your crotch (initially, not immediately prior to application) and rub it at beltline down, basically everywhere you would have to shave your crotch. Pube area, ballsack, your Johnson, inner thighs. You can go up onto the low abs as well. Seriously.
good call. I remember shaving my balls and then (like a genius) applying Sustain just minutes after... wow, that was a rough half hour 😂

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

If you look at the application suggestion right on the tube, it will indicate this region.
No pics, please.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
good call. I remember shaving my balls and then (like a genius) applying Sustain just minutes after... wow, that was a rough half hour 😂
It should have been smooth if you just shaved them :ROFLMAO:

But that would wake you up for sure I bet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
inner thighs and balls!!!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I think I’m gonna do inner thigh and chest...unless applying to balls makes a world of difference

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I’m gonna do inner thigh and chest...unless applying to balls makes a world of difference
i think you should at least try applying to balls and see how you react...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 pumps to inner thighs and 3 pumps to balls.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you have huge ball to be able to put 3 pump on them dude! respect lol
respect here also...i can't imagine carrying around bowling balls. :unsure:

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 pumps to inner thighs and 3 pumps to balls.
Three pumps to the nuts!? Ever experience back pain from carrying around grapefruits between your legs?

The Pringles logo for your avatar is starting to make more sense now... good for you, man. Good for you.

test112

Awards
  • Established
I asked this in another thread but still curious for more feedback.:

The ingredients in Sustain Alpha are non-hormonal and act centrally and/or in the brain. There is no local conversion that occur in the testicular region because there is nothing to convert, compared to eg DHEA which according to some can interact with local enzymes, which would make sense with something like dermacrine.

What is in play if additional effects are noticed by applying to the balls? What is the mechanism?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The ingredients in Sustain Alpha are non-hormonal and act centrally and/or in the brain. There is no local conversion that occur in the testicular region because there is nothing to convert, compared to eg DHEA which according to some can interact with local enzymes, which would make sense with something like dermacrine.

What is in play if additional effects are noticed by applying to the balls? What is the mechanism?
absorption rate applying to balls is going to be higher. not only that but even though sustain alpha is systematic you are going to get some localized reaction....just like when i apply virtus directly to chest and nips.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

It’s a thin skin area - better absorption.

There’s a reason bodybuilders joke about when they are lean and have thinned out skin from low collagen diets & refer to it as “dickskin”

You don’t have to use that site of course. You can try more traditional transdermal sites like clavicles, traps, chest, inside of arms, tops of feet, abs if lean.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s a thin skin area - better absorption.

There’s a reason bodybuilders joke about when they are lean and have thinned out skin from low collagen diets & refer to it as “dickskin”

You don’t have to use that site of course. You can try more traditional transdermal sites like clavicles, traps, chest, inside of arms, tops of feet, abs if lean.
even though dermacrine and sustain alpha are both systematic there is a reason there are distinctively different areas of application shown on bottles.

test112

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, and it makes sense from an absorption point of view.
It’s more in terms of what specific action/reactions the ingredients have locally once absorbed, if this is part of it too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, and it makes sense from an absorption point of view.
It’s more in terms of what specific action/reactions the ingredients have locally once absorbed, if this is part of it too.
if before i go on a airplane i needed to know the exact mechanics of how it works i would probably never fly...i just know that airplanes do fly and leave it at that :)

sustain alpha has been around over a decade with same original formula...not many other supps can say that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not questioning the formula; I use it and like it. Just curious about the application discussed here out of interest.
sorry, i reread my post and i came off like a ass...my apologies!!!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Been doing forearms and upper chest , with the leftover on hand to the .

...how long after can you take a shower? Guess I’m asking how much time does it need for the stuff to be completely absorbed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As a rule I wait at least 5 hours after application of any td to shower or swim. But I have no idea specifically on Sustain Alpha, that’s just a catch-all practice. I usually apply right after I dry off from a shower honestly so skin is clean & free from excess oils.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As a rule I wait at least 5 hours after application of any td to shower or swim. But I have no idea specifically on Sustain Alpha, that’s just a catch-all practice. I usually apply right after I dry off from a shower honestly so skin is clean & free from excess oils.
i would agree with 5 hours for all td's in general.

also a hot or even warm shower opens pores and trandermals will absorb better, so yes, best to apply after a shower.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
absorption rate applying to balls is going to be higher. not only that but even though sustain alpha is systematic you are going to get some localized reaction....just like when i apply virtus directly to chest and nips.
Virtus good at preventing gyno if applied directly to nipple/chest area?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Virtus good at preventing gyno if applied directly to nipple/chest area?
i think so...i am of the belief that even with systematic transdermals a disproportionate amount is absorbed at application site. i always apply at least a portion of virtus to chest/nipples.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
If I apply after morning shower but shower again in the evening will I still be absorbing the product at night ?

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
If I apply after morning shower but shower again in the evening will I still be absorbing the product at night ?
I apply after evening shower. Right now I apply a pump to each inner thigh, a little on the back of the ball sac, and then another pump on the glutes and up my sides a little bit. Have noticed pretty good effects with this. I just turned 41 btw.