Where Do We Draw The Line?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE?

My answer to Nick’s Strength And Power’s question about where we draw the line to SEO use in bodybuilding is that we don’t draw the line. We – don’t do ****. We’re the audience and we should know better. We’re not talking about a major league sport. We’re talking about a sport – which some don’t even consider as such – that’s all about looking your best. How an athlete looks trumps everything else.

The purists will argue that it’s all about the illusion and aesthetics. Others will point to the artistic and entertainment value of posing. Some will say it’s about fan engagement and working the audience. In the end however it’s all about bringing the best size coupled with the best condition and symmetry. That can’t be easily achieved for most.

One of the most accurate analogies from Pumping Iron is that the bodybuilder is like a sculptor. He/she starts out with the same body as everyone else but has to create something truly breathtaking. This might be achieved through reasonable means – provided time isn’t an issue and if everyone’s approach consisted of whole foods and training – but that’s just not how bodybuilding works.

👉👉 ttps://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/where-do-we-draw-the-line/

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that there's this Russian guy with synthol arms who had to have life-saving surgery to drain it all out and he still went back to injecting synthol in his arms because that was his claim to tik tok fame and being famous is worth dying for apparently.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just Stupid !!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that there's this Russian guy with synthol arms who had to have life-saving surgery to drain it all out and he still went back to injecting synthol in his arms because that was his claim to tik tok fame and being famous is worth dying for apparently.
I bet there’s a lot of influencers with this same mindset. Brutal

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now he's messing with his face too. The guy has some mental health issues he needs to address.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think he's called ruki bazuki or something, for sure he's got some mental health issues, no sane person would do that to themselves just for attention