Where do u inject??

Tboz

Banned
Awards
I mostly do in the buttock. Some ppl told me to do in shoulder. It seemed like that would hurt more. Also I heard of doin it in quad area? Is any one area of the body better to Inject then others?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right into my eye, or under my toenails, hard to find a good vein anymore. wait, what are we referring to?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Glutes, Vastus lateralis, deltoids, heard of some people doing it in the bicep not sure the credit to it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao man just kiester it

NFC

NFC

Awards
butt and shoulder for me. i've heard that quads are the worst though. you can literally inject into almost any muscle group you want, some will do pecs, bicep, tricep, traps, even calves.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Straight into the jugular.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
butt and shoulder for me. i've heard that quads are the worst though. you can literally inject into almost any muscle group you want, some will do pecs, bicep, tricep, traps, even calves.
Quads aren't bad at all. I prefer them for IM over glutes.

Stevensavage

Awards
I mostly do in the buttock. Some ppl told me to do in shoulder. It seemed like that would hurt more. Also I heard of doin it in quad area? Is any one area of the body better to Inject then others?
I shoot DECA into my left tesical and Test C in my right!!! optimal resaults bro!!!! ONLY WAY TO AVOID SHUTDOWN!!!
But youre spot on wih you buttocks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
trachea

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
left testicle

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders for me work best, glutes and quads cramp up too much and for too long on me. Sometimes when I'm feeling kinky I shoot it right up my dik hole ;-)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
right clavicle

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
left testicle
My favorite. Swells them more than clomid. In all seriousness though I prefer quad injections. I've pinned glutes before, I just find it more comfortable to shoot into my legs.