Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Where do learn about hormones??

I'm not super smart and I don't understand half of the thing most PubMed studies say
Is there any book or site for beginners to learn about hormonal balance, Teses, estrogen, cortisol etc.?

I would be very grateful cuz I don't wanna pin or take smth I don't know the sides of
Thank you for your answer.
 
Honestly, if you are looking to understand some important fundamentals before using steroids (and I can tell you are insanely far from being ready, much further than even you think), I’d say sign up for Broderick Chavez’s member site Team Evil GSP for a few months and read all the intro to anabolics stuff. That’s the best single resource I can think of to understand fundamentals of AAS action. He has some cheap ebooks/pdf on there that are good starter info.

If you aren’t mid 20s at least, have been training for years with some good progress to show, and have gained or lost weight with diet interventions alone then I will caution you that steroids will not “work” for you as you desire. They speed up processes greatly if the fundamentals are there, but they won’t build a castle on sand. Gyms are full of people taking gear that don’t even look like they lift, with nothing appreciable to show for it.
 
A beginner resource would be something like Anabolics by William Llewellyn. It gets into a lot of the things people quote.

Also, have a basic understanding of human physiology and then sports physiology. There are a lot of good primary rescourses/textbooks

Use this as a building blocks and it will be easier to see through some BS.

After that, go to some of the pubmed studies on androgens, which are limited, but certain compounds have some good data. Testosterone being the most well-studied.

That will get you so that you are not completely lost, and have a foundation to build on.
 
I'm not super smart and I don't understand half of the thing most PubMed studies say
Is there any book or site for beginners to learn about hormonal balance, Teses, estrogen, cortisol etc.?

I would be very grateful cuz I don't wanna pin or take smth I don't know the sides of
Thank you for your answer.
Honestly start with basic endocrinology before diving into research papers. Understanding how hormones interact makes everything else easier
 
Honestly OP didn’t even use punctuation or be bothered to type out the word ‘something’, so that’s who we’re trying to help here.

Saying “read about sports physiology and endocrinology” is good advice that won’t get followed.
 
Honestly, if you are looking to understand some important fundamentals before using steroids (and I can tell you are insanely far from being ready, much further than even you think), I’d say sign up for Broderick Chavez’s member site Team Evil GSP for a few months and read all the intro to anabolics stuff. That’s the best single resource I can think of to understand fundamentals of AAS action. He has some cheap ebooks/pdf on there that are good starter info.

If you aren’t mid 20s at least, have been training for years with some good progress to show, and have gained or lost weight with diet interventions alone then I will caution you that steroids will not “work” for you as you desire. They speed up processes greatly if the fundamentals are there, but they won’t build a castle on sand. Gyms are full of people taking gear that don’t even look like they lift, with nothing appreciable to show for it.

Honestly OP didn’t even use punctuation or be bothered to type out the word ‘something’, so that’s who we’re trying to help here.

Saying “read about sports physiology and endocrinology” is good advice that won’t get followed.
I appreciate all the answers about the begging of endocrinology including yours, even tho you trying to insult me thru these messages haha
This'll definitely help me in the future courses
 
I appreciate all the answers about the begging of endocrinology including yours, even tho you trying to insult me thru these messages haha
This'll definitely help me in the future courses

I am insulting you - but you sound like you want the truth, not a pat on the ass. That post looks like a quick text from an 18-year-old. If you are considering playing God with your hormones, there’s a lot worth knowing to this stuff so you don’t want to be lazy or hasty about it. It will take time & effort reviewing lots of videos, reading, and sifting through conflicting ideas for yourself. Good luck!
 
People here (more than any other forum on the internet ) are here to help. Part of helping is being truthful.

Read read read. A lot can be learned by reading. Then when something doesn’t make sense, ask a question about it.

You can totally screw up your body long term with anabolics if you don’t do your research and most people should do years of reading and asking before touching them.
 
I am insulting you - but you sound like you want the truth, not a pat on the ass. That post looks like a quick text from an 18-year-old. If you are considering playing God with your hormones, there’s a lot worth knowing to this stuff so you don’t want to be lazy or hasty about it. It will take time & effort reviewing lots of videos, reading, and sifting through conflicting ideas for yourself. Good luck!
You are right haha, I am exactly 18 years old
 
Back
Top