Where did all the Sarms go??

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
For a while all these supplement companies were coming out with sarms left and right now they're ****ing gone ):

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
They are very much a gray area supplement, I'm guessing companies and retailers didn't want to have to fear the FDA cracking the whip on them. Which may be why if you order from RC companies the CC processor is sometimes an overseas outlet.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty lame unique went down and a few other sights went out of stock
Now it's hard to find a reliable source that is trusted

SunsGuns

Awards
It's pretty lame unique went down and a few other sights went out of stock
Now it's hard to find a reliable source that is trusted
What's the deal with Sarms1? I was planning on ordering a bottle or 2 from them in the near future...they're supposed to be legit, no?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So.... sourcing no bueno.

jathan_howe

Awards
I know of a company that seems to be gaining a Vicious reputation for themselves and their Labs rather rapidly and I know of a few board members here who like the company as well, as I see some members here on their boards occasionally.
They're beginning production of SARMS again soon, if they haven't done so already

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha reminds me of the subliminal message on that episode of family: smoke!

SunsGuns

Awards
So.... sourcing no bueno.
Sorry! Newb mistake naming the co. Apparently I should have referred to them as not the second sarms or sarms 3, but the first one lol...or maybe the company that didn't sarms lose, but sarms WON!

Less creative but along the subliminal message line ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or overpriced source not to be named.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I have some RC liquid MK-677 I forgot about sitting unopened. Problem is used some of their other non SARM products and found them to be very inconsistent with their dosing. Most were stronger than they should have been in my opinion. Kills me to throw money down the drain.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got some legit rad 140 still... ill probably never use it to be honest

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn't that suck. I know I wont use them, but the act of throwing them away makes me stomach hurt.
Yeah... I mean **** it I might just throw it in next cycle just to use it.... I hate wasting stuff. I have DAA from early highschool years that expired 5+ years ago I still haven't pitched

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take it you watched the vid from tgb lads about rad bro?
That and a bunch of new stuff I've read, doesn't seem too great for le blood pump.... and if I'm training and running everyday I don't want to stress it out too much.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've got a bottle I was gonna use for a cycle with lgd, what new things have you read?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I've got a bottle I was gonna use for a cycle with lgd, what new things have you read?
I read something about how it's pretty harsh on not only your heart but your blood vessels as well, not sure if it's legit or not but it was enough to make me not want to use it. I really do hate wasting stuff tho.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna keep mine for the time being just in case,you never know what they'll come up next....

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did some law get passed recently that made the price of SARMs go up? I've been looking online to grab reasonable numbers from various sources and holy **** balls the prices have gone way the hell up for some stuff. I mean $50 up for 30ml for some things. I almost **** a brick lol $100 for SARMs it's crazy.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I think that the companies that created the that put them through FDA drug testing trials to become approved nudged the FDA to bully vendors to stop carrying them.

So maybe it is a supply issue. Playing on fears that you need to get it before it is gone forever.

But look over in the UK. Stuff is still on store shelves, same price.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but getting the U.K. People to ship state side seems to be a hassle for a lot of people? Idk I've never tried it haha

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loads of ppl do it bro, just ask around

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I have noticed though is super11 has almost doubled in price in the uk so hold on to yours if you have any

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have noticed though is super11 has almost doubled in price in the uk so hold on to yours if you have any
Yea all the 11 KT products are outrageously priced over there. Even with the x rate it is ridonkulous.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I will say though is a couple of the more well known and reputable websites in the U.K. Have pulled all sarms and ph off the shelf( apart from the Andros) I hope it's a temp thing. Happened before earlier this year and they came back

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know why this time?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I could find out. It might take a day or two. One of my favorites still has them all up.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the initials of the website? Yeah try find out dude

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator sell it bro but once is gone that's it forever ( so they say)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There other nano's tend to to get good reviews especially the nanodrol, newagemayan is logging the stuff now, they also do a 1 step precursor to 4ad but that's caps and out of stock

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
The future of SARM/PH/DS are UGL's with crappy Chinese raws. Stock up while you can from those UK sites...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 37