Where can I hire someone to 'coach' me along my first cycle?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I'm four weeks into my first cycle, wondering who I can hire to look at my bloodwork results and answer any of the many questions I have along the way of this cycle.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A Dr should be your first choice but if you post it on here I’m sure someone could help, no one can give you a medical advice though. Cycle advice can also be found on here.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm four weeks into my first cycle, wondering who I can hire to look at my bloodwork results and answer any of the many questions I have along the way of this cycle.
Analyzing bloodwork is pretty damn easy. Just get the values tested that I mentioned in your other thread and you’ll be fine; bloodwork generally will have the reference range besides it so you can see if you’re fine or not. Chances are that your rbc, hemaglobin, hematocrit will be elevated along with liver values and cholesterol values. You got to keep in mind that you’re on a cycle right now, so your bloodwork wont look the best. Your doctor should also be willing to go over your bloodwork with you, but like I mentioned, your values will probably be a bit screwed up if you get bloods on cycle, and the doctor might not understand the circumstances that you on using steroids and whatnot if that makes sense.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
No need to hire someone for you bloods... Just order them online and post the results here, I'll take a look at them along with other forum members.. many of us are not GP's however I have a very keen understanding about bloods as I been in the game a long time. I'll offer my help for free and so will your fellow peers..
But you have to be honest about what you are running, time of day, if fasted of nonfasted and so on!

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No need to hire someone for you bloods... Just order them online and post the results here, I'll take a look at them along with other forum members.. many of us are not GP's however I have a very keen understanding about bloods as I been in the game a long time. I'll offer my help for free and so will your fellow peers..
But you have to be honest about what you are running, time of day, if fasted of nonfasted and so on!
Reading posts like this early in the morning makes me feel like im reading bloodborne dialogue lol

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
What's the test I should order for liver?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the test I should order for liver?