Where can I get ATERALL?

juiceitpls2

Awards
if you mean adderal you need to see a doctor bud

juiceitpls2

Awards
If you mean adderal you need to see a doctor bud, if that is one of the sponsors products, my apologies

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The product should be back in stock in 2-4 weeks.

Mike or I will post up when it is back. Thanks

www.masupps.com
WES20 at checkout for 20% off

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are you guys gonna start shipping to eu? I need this in my life

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When are you guys gonna start shipping to eu? I need this in my life
I don't think Mike has any intentions to do so any time soon. Plus we have a very hard time accepting funds from overseas, I do not believe Echeck works with international transactions

Paypal is the only option and they have shut down the majority of supplement sellers in the US. I may be able to get you an option when it returns, but the thing is, if you get a package shipped overseas, first and foremost the minimum we pay in the US to ship a 2lb or under pack is around $23-25 dollars and increases as weight does as well.

Then if we were to ship it, it would be under the terms of no reship and if custom seizes it, its the customers responsibility.

I know on my store, I sold a legal product from Iron Mag Labs to Canada and they seized it. Gave same warnings. He was out about $500 dollars. So the risk would be all yours if that option arises.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think Mike has any intentions to do so any time soon. Plus we have a very hard time accepting funds from overseas, I do not believe Echeck works with international transactions

Paypal is the only option and they have shut down the majority of supplement sellers in the US. I may be able to get you an option when it returns, but the thing is, if you get a package shipped overseas, first and foremost the minimum we pay in the US to ship a 2lb or under pack is around $23-25 dollars and increases as weight does as well.

Then if we were to ship it, it would be under the terms of no reship and if custom seizes it, its the customers responsibility.

I know on my store, I sold a legal product from Iron Mag Labs to Canada and they seized it. Gave same warnings. He was out about $500 dollars. So the risk would be all yours if that option arises.
I’d be willing to take the risk. I’ve ordered loads from nutriverse, customs send me a letter asking what it is and how much did it cost. I got the guy from nutriverse to do me a really cheap invoice so then I only pay customs the minimum. Also when I’ve ordered phlojel I get them to send it as a gift then customs can’t do anything