Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are we not allowed to list products? I don’t know what product that delsolrob has?
@delsolrob usually responds quickly when I flag his name in a post--be patient. his epiandro is worth it!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz is coming back...bottles will be available in early to mid January.

I am offering some packs of raw powder while we're waiting for the manufacturer to get the bottling/capping done (holidays have caused some delays).

Currently a number of logs going in the logs section:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/forum/supplement-logs.101/

It was in this thread that I offered some of the raw powders for those who were waiting:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/whos-interested-in-the-return-of-alpha-stano.313820/

Alpha Stano is epiandro complexed with cyclodextrins to increase oral bioavailability and offer quick absorption.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I personally didn’t notice anything with Stano Plex 300 in conjunction with 1 Andro.. ran it at 900mg+ too but if taken by itself it may be better

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally didn’t notice anything with Stano Plex 300 in conjunction with 1 Andro.. ran it at 900mg+ too but if taken by itself it may be better
think you'd be pretty impressed with Alpha Stano, it's the #2 PH at supplementreviews.com and it was the #1 for a long time...until Alpha P5 (another alpha gainz product) pushed it to the #2 spot.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
think you'd be pretty impressed with Alpha Stano, it's the #2 PH at supplementreviews.com and it was the #1 for a long time...until Alpha P5 (another alpha gainz product) pushed it to the #2 spot.
May have to give it a shot sometime. The only good thing I noticed was some small pumps throughout the day from the included Vaso6 lol

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve taken other epiandro products and didn’t notice anything... maybe it’s worth a shot. Well see. Will it be announced when it’s available?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve taken other epiandro products and didn’t notice anything... maybe it’s worth a shot. Well see. Will it be announced when it’s available?
you should sign up for the mail list at alphagainz.com

you can PM me as well, if you'd like to buy some of the bulk powder...each bottle of alpha stano has 45g of active in it (500mg x 90 caps), I'm currently offering 50g and 100g packs of the raw powders.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

you can PM me as well, if you'd like to buy some of the bulk powder...each bottle of alpha stano has 45g of active in it (500mg x 90 caps), I'm currently offering 50g and 100g packs of the raw powders.
I don’t know I want to be shuttling white powder into pills lol... but I would want to take a look at the product when it’s out... you said each pill will have 500 mg of epi andro in it?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know I want to be shuttling white powder into pills lol... but I would want to take a look at the product when it’s out... you said each pill will have 500 mg of epi andro in it?
No, each pill contains 150mg of epiandro complexed with 350mg of cyclodextrins. The cyclodextrins aid in bioavailability and help expedite delivery (it kicks in pretty fast).

I've been adding 1000mg to my preworkout - pretty amazing!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, each pill contains 150mg of epiandro complexed with 350mg of cyclodextrins. The cyclodextrins aid in bioavailability and help expedite delivery (it kicks in pretty fast).

100% it kicks in fast...this delivery method truly enhances effects.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

You’ve been adding 1000 mg of epi to your pre workout or you’ve been adding 300 mg of epi plus the 700 of cyclodextrins? I am just wondering.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are complexed, nut just taken together. 1000mg is 300mg epiandro + 700mg cyclodextrins

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in all frankness, I couldn't imagine taking more at one time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in all frankness, I couldn't imagine taking more at one time
agreed, very effective at this dose[1gm]. not the usual epiandro that requires high dosing to be effective-I know this from personal experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

@aman88

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Musclegelz AndroHard, topical and has worked good for me in the past. I also like Vicious Labs Epi. Solid price point and the best deal I have ever come across for Epi andro