Unanswered Where are the OG'S

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is so much questioning around 1- T surely there are some others besides me who remember running this compound with out pain. There must be something in the solvents or carrier that is resulting in all this pain

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is so much questioning around 1- T surely there are some others besides me who remember running this compound with out pain. There must be something in the solvents or carrier that is resulting in all this pain
That’s what I think is the worst part is the guicanol, guys don’t respond to it, but maybe it crashes differently?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never.used.guac.back.in the.day
I am trying to google threads as I forgot why they use guicanol as the carrier now, crashes at any concentration in traditional oil or something.
Another problem is a few guys were getting liver values that were 3-6x out of range, probably from the guicanol. If it stayed stable in traditional oil, it should be alot easier on the body, but I don’t know chemistry like some do round here. Just what I read if I remember.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never.used.guac.back.in the.day
Nope. I would remember that for sure. It was a smooth inject that was painful after a couple days. Like poorly brewed test, not like this hellish crap guys are getting these days.

Goes back to my theory...I wonder id it's just being made as cheap and quickly as possible and therein lies the issue??

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used transdermal 1-test earlier this year and it made me wonder why anyone would ever inject that substance into their body. Don’t you dare get that **** in your eyes or you will be screaming bloody murder.
Now I see why injectable 1-test knotted me up so bad. Never again.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used transdermal 1-test earlier this year and it made me wonder why anyone would ever inject that substance into their body. Don’t you dare get that **** in your eyes or you will be screaming bloody murder.
Now I see why injectable 1-test knotted me up so bad. Never again.
Doesn’t it have benzyl alcohol in it, to dry faster? That would burn...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has shyt in it to open up pores, on your eyeball that would feel awful...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Balls, eyes, wherever. Aqueous membranes would be very effective however very unpleasnt

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Guiacol shouldn't raise liver values alone. And td gear has DMSO in it, so yeah, its gonna burn the fk out of you if it gets on anything other than regular skin.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guiacol shouldn't raise liver values alone. And td gear has DMSO in it, so yeah, its gonna burn the fk out of you if it gets on anything other than regular skin.
Is it more effective though? No pain no gain

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Double post

Last edited:
Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried cutting your shots with grapeseed oil or similar? Works really well for stuff that causes PIP.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some has DMSO, yeah.
LOL. Definitely don't want that stuff anywhere sensitive. Just the fumes can make your eyes burn. 🔥

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you find a transdermal that's easy on your eyes....or sack.... I'd love to hear about it
LOL I have used transdermal prescription test cream on the sack once in a while for a big DHT boost. Never burned!

edit: it was compounded cream though and not androgel which is alcohol based.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried cutting your shots with grapeseed oil or similar? Works really well for stuff that causes PIP.
Man, that one thread “excited for this next cycle” hard as hell to locate but if you google dhb knots and guicanol it’s in the top 3 threads on the results, guys here like codybenz were trying everything like that to no avail.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, that one thread “excited for this next cycle” hard as hell to locate but if you google dhb knots and guicanol it’s in the top 3 threads on the results, guys here like codybenz were trying everything like that to no avail.
Oh ****.... that sucks. I can't even remember what it was that I had to cut with grapeseed oil before. Might've been pure oil's dien ace because I was reacting badly to something in it. It sucked because I couldn't use slin pins anymore, but had to use larger standard pins daily, for 5 months. Felt like a pin cushion lol