Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

When?

asap nutrition

Active Member
Will Avant Labs be getting some darn Lipoderm Ultra.? Really can't wait till you guys restock.I will be one of the first to get it if I can.
 
Caleb will be able to give you a more complete and comprehensive answer than I. I imagine he'll see this shortly. Have you checked around at third-party vendors?
 
Loki said:
Caleb will be able to give you a more complete and comprehensive answer than I. I imagine he'll see this shortly. Have you checked around at third-party vendors?
Oh yeah I have. That is why I am asking Avant labs or representives directly. I have tried nutraplanet, 1fast400 and several others and all are sold out.
 
Anyone know the other 3rd party vendors that sell Avant? I know of Nutraplanet, Vitaplus, and 1Fast400. Anyone else?
 
Lipo Ultra should not be sold out on our site or anywhere else.

We've not been out of stock on it that I am aware of (though, I've been somewhat out of the loop for the last 3 weeks due to a move gone terribly wrong)
 
Back
Top