when will Versa ship

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
still havent recieved any shipping confirmation on my order, niether has a guy at work, has it been shipped or is there gonna be a wait? Inner circle stuff in the past has been very quick to ship so I was just checking

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I believe they sold out completely so imagine the number of orders they've been processing. That said, I believe it has been stated that today is when they will start being shipped out.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
still havent recieved any shipping confirmation on my order, niether has a guy at work, has it been shipped or is there gonna be a wait? Inner circle stuff in the past has been very quick to ship so I was just checking
I just called customer service and my order is still sitting looks like. She said they started shipping last week, but she couldn't give me a confirmation number, so just have to wait I guess. Btw she couldn't help much, never knew what was going on :(

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
There is another thread that people are using to discuss this under supplements. Just thought I would help you guys. I am also waiting and found the other thread helpful

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established