When to start Test E cycle PCT. 1 week after pin?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Posted in the PCT sextion but no response.

Debating on starting my pct 10 days after my last pin. Are there any downsides to this? I know people take SERMS alongside their AAS on cycle/ take hcg so is there any reason not to start your serm early? I figure it would kickstart the LSH and FSH early so you dont have to go through a period of low test after the ester has cleared? Or even lets say a week after pin instead of 2 weeks?...

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strictly anecdotal here.....but I was always told 2 weeks after last enanthate stick. However, I am in week 2 of pct now and dont know that I agree with that. With the "down" feeling after the cycle and when I started pct I really think that the week to 10 days is more appropriate. I think your onto something there. It will depend on your own metabolism etc. Also. With as many people running clomid and such during their cycle and claim to have some major benefits I'm guessing you really cant start it too quickly. I'd rather be early than late and worst case scenario is your going to waste a few days worth of your pct drugs.