When to start HCG?

Zeon

Awards
I hear so many conflicting accounts on how to use HCG. Some say run it all through cycle, others say last 4 weeks, others say as part of PCT... ultimately I've decided to run it during the last 4 weeks. My PCT will be 10-14 days long as its just a test E cycle. My question is, do I use HCG during the 10-14 day period before starting PCT, or do I stop it too? Also, I'm using raloxifene on cycle due to preexisting gyno (was taking it before going on cycle), is it fine to take nolva as PCT while taking raloxifene too?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I hear so many conflicting accounts on how to use HCG. Some say run it all through cycle, others say last 4 weeks, others say as part of PCT... ultimately I've decided to run it during the last 4 weeks. My PCT will be 10-14 days long as its just a test E cycle. My question is, do I use HCG during the 10-14 day period before starting PCT, or do I stop it too? Also, I'm using raloxifene on cycle due to preexisting gyno (was taking it before going on cycle), is it fine to take nolva as PCT while taking raloxifene too?
why is your PCT only 10-14 days long? seriously, that's a dumb idea.

make your PCT at least 6 weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

as far as HCG, you can run it however you want..... some guys prefer to run it as little as possible, as it makes it a little more complicated to manage E2. you might as well run it while you're waiting for the ester to clear prior to PCT, as well.