Unanswered when to see results from test E

Agraphia

Awards
hello. first time test cycle here. Using Test E 400mg/week divided in to two 200mg doses twice a week. I just completed week 4 of my cycle. and have not seen any significant changes in body comp or strength gains in the gym compared to when I cycle creatine. My goals are to recomp with losing fat and retaining or gaining muscle. I started out at a weight of 210, roughly 15-17% BF, now sitting 10 lbs heavier at 220 lbs. Im eating a decent diet of 2800-3100 calories a day. I do 30 minutes of LISS exercise a day, workout 5-6 days a week with heavy weights. my bench has gone up about 20-25 lbs.

my question is should I be expecting to see big results around this time? or do you usually start to see dramatic results around weeks 5-8? I went into the cycle thinking I would start to see every other day changes around week 3-4 but that hasn't been the case. my energy is the same, lipido is a little better but not what I was expecting. Just not sure if what I ordered from naps in legit or if I need to be more patient and wait a couple more weeks. thanks for your input and really appreciate your feedback

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly what matthersby said; you’ve only been on 400mg test e for 4 weeks and have gained 10lbs in what appears to be maintenance calories. Testosterone isn’t anything too crazy, expect to keep slowly growing and getting stronger from where you are now, but don’t expect to wake up and start benching twice what you did from the day you started lol.

Agraphia

Awards
Thanks for the response. The 10lbs looks to me as mostly water weight than anything and my gear is from the stealth satchets so I’m skeptical. I’ve been using an AI 0.25mg EOD. I’ll increase my calories and keep working. Appreciate the responses.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 weeks isn’t that long on enanthate. I also doubt that it bunk. While possible, testosterone usually isn’t faked. More probable it’s underdosed. You can always up the dose. 400 isn’t that much anyway.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gained 11 total on my first test cycle by week 12 and I was thrilled to get that.

Agraphia

Awards
I appreciate all the responses. just to clarify, I wasn't expecting a gain of 20 lbs of muscle or anything unrealistic during this cycle. didn't expect to gain so much water weight so quickly though. I have a few friends who have cycled test E who have said they did not start to see real gains until about week 5-6 and just wanted to see what others experience was with test E. thanks for the replies

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most of what I gained was not water because I run AI heavily to keep gyno from occurring. It’s possible you are just fluctuating in water. I’m so estro sensitive, when I use NPP and high test, I have to weigh myself in the a.m. because I can fluctuate up to 11lbs a day prior to taking my AI.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your bench has gone up 25lbs in 4wks.

How can you not call that "significant"? Im of course making some assumptions about your training history/experience. Cos as far as Im concerned, if you can gain 25lbs on your bench as a natty, you have no bizness using gear (so to speak). Nomsayin?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your bench has gone up 25lbs in 4wks.

How can you not call that "significant"? Im of course making some assumptions about your training history/experience. Cos as far as Im concerned, if you can gain 25lbs on your bench as a natty, you have no bizness using gear (so to speak). Nomsayin?
Bro I wish my bench would go up 5lbs while off cycle...like the entire time off cycle...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro I wish my bench would go up 5lbs while off cycle...like the entire time off cycle...
I’m on an effective stack of orals and injectables and I kill my self to get a rep or two more over this last month, let alone 25+ lbs. sounds a smidge like newb gains.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m on an effective stack of orals and injectables and I kill my self to get a rep or two more over this last month, let alone 25+ lbs. sounds a smidge like newb gains.

Agraphia

Awards
Sorry guys. I should have been more clear. Prior to this cycle, i haven’t been consistently lifting weight for about 3-4 months because of work. So the amount of weight I could lift dropped significantly. I haven’t taken time off working out that much in the past but when I did take time off and then started back up again, the weight I could lift would shoot up dramatically back to my baseline.

So yes my bench has shot up 25 lbs from day 1 and now back to my baseline. Hope that makes sense

Agraphia

Awards
I will say that I have noticed this week that my recovery time between work outs has dramatically improved. I do feel a difference this week compared to last week and a huge difference compared to week 3. I’m more convinced after this week that these sachets are legit. But man I tell you, you definitely question the gear when you’re drawing it from a sun tanning oil package

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say that I have noticed this week that my recovery time between work outs has dramatically improved. I do feel a difference this week compared to last week and a huge difference compared to week 3. I’m more convinced after this week that these sachets are legit. But man I tell you, you definitely question the gear when you’re drawing it from a sun tanning oil package
What do you mean by “sachet” ? Could you post a picture of it? Sounds a bit off to me. Are you sure it’s not meant to be topical?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stealth juice? Is it stealthy because you never see the results?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Like anything else ... Sometimes these are good, sometimes not. Depends upon the supplier.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hello. first time test cycle here. Using Test E 400mg/week divided in to two 200mg doses twice a week. I just completed week 4 of my cycle. and have not seen any significant changes in body comp or strength gains in the gym compared to when I cycle creatine. My goals are to recomp with losing fat and retaining or gaining muscle. I started out at a weight of 210, roughly 15-17% BF, now sitting 10 lbs heavier at 220 lbs. Im eating a decent diet of 2800-3100 calories a day. I do 30 minutes of LISS exercise a day, workout 5-6 days a week with heavy weights. my bench has gone up about 20-25 lbs.

my question is should I be expecting to see big results around this time? or do you usually start to see dramatic results around weeks 5-8? I went into the cycle thinking I would start to see every other day changes around week 3-4 but that hasn't been the case. my energy is the same, lipido is a little better but not what I was expecting. Just not sure if what I ordered from naps in legit or if I need to be more patient and wait a couple more weeks. thanks for your input and really appreciate your feedback
I'm gonna say that ppl over estimate what changes in 1 cycle. By the end of 12 to 16 weeks you should definately be bigger and stronger but it's not as dramatic as people think it's going to be. If you do everything right with your food and training on and off cycle then by your 3rd cycle or so you should definately look like a steroid user. The only ppl who really have that look after 1 cycle are the ppl who kinda looked like they were on gear when natty

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you preload you will definitely see a difference on about week 2. If nothing else libido gains I feel it around day 10 when I preload