When to consider using sarms?

Superpal08

Awards
I’m mainly an adventure racer spartan races, tough mudder I also rock climb so Im not looking necessarily gain size but I want to gain strength.
Question is Im running 6-7 times per week and training 4 days per week with weight/obstacles and so forth. Will sarms benefit me very much based of this? I’ve never considered sarms but I’m wanting to gain more strength quicker in the past when I was young several years ago I did weight train full body workouts my main focus now is function strength lots of pull ups and push ups squats deads and so forth. My test is around 500 which I think is low but normal for my age Being late 20s now. I believe adding sarms I’ll be able to increase my training with weights Also curious if there is something that can help increase tendon strength and recovery. Appreciate any and all advice also I’d like to keep my long amazing hair ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your concerned start with some of the lighter ones. LGD or ostarine are lighter in low doses.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
UC-II collagen and beef collagen peptides have shown to promote tendon health/recovery. Not sure I’ve seen anything else do so.

SARMs are pretty experimental. What you sound like you really want is a free lunch.

Superpal08

Awards
UC-II collagen and beef collagen peptides have shown to promote tendon health/recovery. Not sure I’ve seen anything else do so.

SARMs are pretty experimental. What you sound like you really want is a free lunch.
I appreciate learning about uc-II what products can I get for that? I’ve only seen type 1 and 3 collagen. As far as sarms go honestly I’m really just wanting to know if it’s really worth it based off what I’m doing Fitness wise

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate learning about uc-II what products can I get for that? I’ve only seen type 1 and 3 collagen. As far as sarms go honestly I’m really just wanting to know if it’s really worth it based off what I’m doing Fitness wise
I believe Granite Supplements and Morphogen Nutrition both male properly-dosed UC-II products, pill & powder-based, respectively.

The beef collagen peptides I buy 5lb bags of Custom Collagens on Amazon. It’s a quality product at nearly half the price per serving of some smaller tubs.

I really would not weaken my HPTA longterm for a bit better recovery for tough mudders, climbing, & more general fitness. They often have side effects that may even work against your specific fitness goals. Try hanging onto that climbing wall when your lat is seized up cramping on RAD-140 and you will be pissed at a botched run. I started using PEDs because I always wanted to look like a juicehead. There was no way to do so without them. You aren’t in that boat.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can just search for UC-II collagen. Should be available from quite a few brands as a stand alone. Look for 40mg that is standardized to 10mg of collagen. UC-II is a patented form of collagen type 2.

I usually just use NOW Foods for this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can just search for UC-II collagen. Should be available from quite a few brands as a stand alone. Look for 40mg that is standardized to 10mg of collagen. UC-II is a patented form of collagen type 2.

I usually just use NOW Foods for this.
NOW is one of my favorite brands for standalone ingredients like creatine Monohydrate, glutamine, boron, garlic, etc. Reliable quality and usually great pricing.