When start HCG?

mrjoda

mrjoda

Awards
Hi, I start my cycle tst e 200mg e3d and dbol 20-30mg ed 4w maybe 5,6w? But my question is, when start hcg? I have 5000iu, so my idea is start hcg at during 5w cycle and dosage 500iu e3d? When last shot hcg? 14days before pct, or 10days before last shot tst? Thanks for your advice.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi, I start my cycle tst e 200mg e3d and dbol 20-30mg ed 4w maybe 5,6w? But my question is, when start hcg? I have 5000iu, so my idea is start hcg at during 5w cycle and dosage 500iu e3d? When last shot hcg? 14days before pct, or 10days before last shot tst? Thanks for your advice.
Generally there is 2 most common ways people do it. 1 is start it at the beginning of the cycle and run it 2-3 weeks past your last test injection and start pct.

The other way is about a week after your last test injection start the hcg, use it for 10-14 days and start pct

And some ppl don't use it at all

I have tried all those ways and similar variations and don't notice a difference really. Now I stay on self prescribed trt in-between cycles. I never got testicular shrinking or had a hard time recovering with or without it so I don't use it while blasting or cruising now.

Only thing I would be concerned with is being on test, dbol and hcg together there's a lot going on with estrogen there. So better have a ai and/or be prepared to drop the dbol or hcg.

By the way, the difference between 20-30 dbol is barely noticable, just use 20 and make it last longer. If you need to bump up from 20, which you shouldn't need to but if you are I'd go from 20-40

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also not to be a dick but 200mg of test with a little dbol isint going to be some amazing cycle. Your probably going to add 10-15 lbs while on the dbol And it won't be muscle, only a couple lbs will, the rest will be cosmetic and will dissapear, and from the time you finish the dbol to your last injection your probably not going to make any more progress. 200mg is barely above natty test levels.

If it's your first cycle I would do 300 test only

If it was my second cycle i would use 300-400mg for the first 6-8 weeks, around this time gains might start to slow down and then add 20mg dbol to finish off the cycle with more gains.

Or do 200 test for 10 weeks and 20 dbol for the last 6-8 weeks.

I stopped doing kick starts because yes you get that instant gratification but then after you stop the oral your going to feel like your not making progress and your strength will dip a little too

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Generally there is 2 most common ways people do it. 1 is start it at the beginning of the cycle and run it 2-3 weeks past your last test injection and start pct.

The other way is about a week after your last test injection start the hcg, use it for 10-14 days and start pct

I have tried all those ways and similar variations and don't notice a difference really. Now I stay on self prescribed trt in-between cycles. I never got testicular shrinking or had a hard time recovering with or without it so I don't use it while blasting or cruising now.

Only thing I would be concerned with is being on test, dbol and hcg together there's a lot going on with estrogen there. So better have a ai and/or be prepared to drop the dbol or hcg.

By the way, the difference between 20-30 dbol is barely noticable, just use 20 and make it last longer. If you need to bump up from 20, which you shouldn't need to but if you are I'd go from 20-40
good post.

just to add when used on cycle you would normally dose 250iu twice a week from the 2nd week or so. Basically it maintains testicular function.

when used at the end of a cycle it’s normally bigger doses for a couple of weeks to kickstart testicular function.

@Smont his test is e3d so over 400 a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
good post.

just to add when used on cycle you would normally dose 250iu twice a week from the 2nd week or so. Basically it maintains testicular function.

when used at the end of a cycle it’s normally bigger doses for a couple of weeks to kickstart testicular function.

@Smont his test is e3d so over 400 a week
Didn't catch that part thanks. I saw 200 and I know all the YouTube guys are pushing super low test doses right now like it's the in thing to do and that's where my mind went lol

mrjoda

mrjoda

Awards
[QUOTE = "Smont, příspěvek: 6527265, člen: 170889"]
Také to nemusí být péro, ale 200mg testu s trochou dbol nebude úžasný cyklus. Pravděpodobně přidáte 10-15 liber na dbol A nebude to sval, bude to jen pár liber, zbytek bude kosmetický a zmizí a od okamžiku, kdy dokončíte dbol do poslední injekce, pravděpodobně nebudu dělat žádný další pokrok. 200mg je sotva nad úrovní testů natty.

Pokud je to váš první cyklus, udělal bych pouze 300 testů

Pokud by to byl můj druhý cyklus, používal bych 300-400mg po dobu prvních 6-8 týdnů, přibližně v této době by se zisky mohly začít zpomalovat a poté přidat 20mg dbol, aby se cyklus dokončil s více zisky.

Nebo proveďte 200 testů po dobu 10 týdnů a 20 dbol za posledních 6-8 týdnů.

Přestal jsem dělat kopy, protože ano, získáte okamžité uspokojení, ale poté, co přestanete s orálem, budete mít pocit, že neděláte pokrok a vaše síla trochu poklesne
[/CITÁT]
Thanks for answer,

Thanks for answer mate, for me is better first way, start hcg on begginin cycle i think 250iu e3d is good way, and pct start 10 days after last hcg shot ok?

You think that better is 20mg dbol 6w or 30mg 4w? What different between this? My first cycle was only tst e 250mg e5d, this is second cycle and tst up to +- 400mg week and add dbol, but i dont know if for first dbol cycle is 20mg good or low dosage, i have 76kg (168lbs) 10-12% body fat.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Také to nemusí být péro, ale 200mg testu s trochou dbol nebude úžasný cyklus. Pravděpodobně přidáte 10-15 liber na dbol A nebude to sval, bude to jen pár liber, zbytek bude kosmetický a zmizí a od okamžiku, kdy dokončíte dbol do poslední injekce, pravděpodobně nebudu dělat žádný další pokrok. 200mg je sotva nad úrovní testů natty.

Pokud by to byl můj druhý cyklus, používal bych 300-400mg po dobu prvních 6-8 týdnů, přibližně v této době by se zisky mohly začít zpomalovat a poté přidat 20mg dbol, aby se cyklus dokončil s více zisky.

Přestal jsem dělat kopy, protože ano, získáte okamžité uspokojení, ale poté, co přestanete s orálem, budete mít pocit, že neděláte pokrok a vaše síla trochu poklesne
[/CITÁT]
Thanks for answer,

Thanks for answer mate, for me is better first way, start hcg on begginin cycle i think 250iu e3d is good way, and pct start 10 days after last hcg shot ok?

You think that better is 20mg dbol 6w or 30mg 4w? What different between this? My first cycle was only tst e 250mg e5d, this is second cycle and tst up to +- 400mg week and add dbol, but i dont know if for first dbol cycle is 20mg good or low dosage, i have 76kg (168lbs) 10-12% body fat.
20 for 6 weeks will be better then 30 for 4 weeks. It takes time to build muscle, the initial size gain from dbol is not really muscle, it's a super compensation of glycogen and water in the muscle. Dbol only bloats most ppl if there eating garbage, if your diet is on point your going to get that retention in the muscle.

I use to wait closer to 3 weeks to start pct.

Say your running 500 test per week, 7-10 days after your last shot you still have about 250mg of test in you, 7-10 days after that you got about 125mg left in you. When you start pct 10 days or 2 weeks after your last shot there's still exogenous testosterone in you telling your balls they don't need to produce, I know hcg keeps the testes functioning but you still want to let the test clear. 14 days minium, I personally would wait a little longer. Those first 2 weeks after your Last shot your pretty much still on a low dose cycle

mrjoda

mrjoda

Awards
20 for 6 weeks will be better then 30 for 4 weeks. It takes time to build muscle, the initial size gain from dbol is not really muscle, it's a super compensation of glycogen and water in the muscle. Dbol only bloats most ppl if there eating garbage, if your diet is on point your going to get that retention in the muscle.

Say your running 500 test per week, 7-10 days after your last shot you still have about 250mg of test in you, 7-10 days after that you got about 125mg left in you. When you start pct 10 days or 2 weeks after your last shot there's still exogenous testosterone in you telling your balls they don't need to produce, I know hcg keeps the testes functioning but you still want to let the test clear. 14 days minium, I personally would wait a little longer. Those first 2 weeks after your Last shot your pretty much still on a low dose cycle
Ok thanks for your advice, i'll do it as you wrote, dbol 20mg 6w and pct starts after 3weeks last tst shot.

In my first cycle i did that drop it last tst shot on 125mg, should i do it now? In last 12week cycle first monday shot 250mg and second shot at thursday 125mg. I read that is better dropped dose for last two shots before pct.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

[/CITÁT]
Thanks for answer,

Say your running 500 test per week, 7-10 days after your last shot you still have about 250mg of test in you, 7-10 days after that you got about 125mg left in you. When you start pct 10 days or 2 weeks after your last shot there's still exogenous testosterone in you telling your balls they don't need to produce, I know hcg keeps the testes functioning but you still want to let the test clear. 14 days minium, I personally would wait a little longer. Those first 2 weeks after your shot your pretty much still on a low dose cycle
Ok thanks for your advice, i'll do it as you wrote, dbol 20mg 6w and pct starts after 3weeks last tst shot.

In my first cycle i did that drop it last tst shot on 125mg, should i do it now? In last 12week cycle first monday shot 250mg and second shot at thursday 125mg. I read that is better dropped dose for last two shots before pct.
I don't think it matters, the test is slowly going to decline on its own. I've tapered off before, don't notice any difference