When should I use an AI?

fauzool

Awards
When should I use an AI such as Inhibit-E?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When your blood work shows that your estrogen is too high.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When your estrogen is high and your exhibiting signs of high estrogen, which you will only know for certain through bloodwork. But with that being said, inhibit e shouldn't be able to crush your estrogen like a pharmaceutical AI. So you can probably play around with it.

Honestly your question has no context to it, you didn't give any information at all or even say what you're taking that might cause your estrogen to be high. So with the information you provided there is no answer to your question

fauzool

Awards
When your estrogen is high and your exhibiting signs of high estrogen, which you will only know for certain through bloodwork. But with that being said, inhibit e shouldn't be able to crush your estrogen like a pharmaceutical AI. So you can probably play around with it.

Honestly your question has no context to it, you didn't give any information at all or even say what you're taking that might cause your estrogen to be high. So with the information you provided there is no answer to your question
Im basically just wanting to know generally. I know that after on cycle or trt and such you may want to take an AI or prescription such as nova, but for general usage im if estrogen is too high then you'd want to take it, but other than that is itbetter off not to take it? I hear it dries you out. I've taken Erase Pro in the past and all i can say is that was great at hardening/the lean look.

Would estrogen effect the fat being stored in the chest? Not man boobs, but I have a decent amount of fat there

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im basically just wanting to know generally. I know that after on cycle or trt and such you may want to take an AI or prescription such as nova, but for general usage im if estrogen is too high then you'd want to take it, but other than that is itbetter off not to take it? I hear it dries you out. I've taken Erase Pro in the past and all i can say is that was great at hardening/the lean look.

Would estrogen effect the fat being stored in the chest? Not man boobs, but I have a decent amount of fat there
I'm not the person to answer this for you, taking a ai to lean out is extremely foolish in my opinion. If you haven't dieted yourself down to completely visible abs with a calorie deficit and cardio then you don't need fat burners or drying agents.

Something OTC like erase pro or inhibit e probably won't hurt you but pharmaceutical ai are not healthy, they reek havoc on your cholesterol, and if you crush your estrogen then there's a whole other host of problems that can occur from erectile dysfunction to just overall feeling terrible.

I'm sure someone else here will approach this different than I do so hang tight and I'm sure you will get a different answer. I don't think it will be a correct answer but it might be more of what your looking for

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This thread is a joke, he's been a member for 10 years, c'mon bro somethings not right. Might as well detail it. How's your fever? Those #s would have me concerned but I obsess over health issues more than the average person. Do they have the Tylenol 1 where you are, those extra 2 ingredients seemed to help my fevers than compared to regular acet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This thread is a joke, he's been a member for 10 years, c'mon bro somethings not right. Might as well detail it. How's your fever? Those #s would have me concerned but I obsess over health issues more than the average person. Do they have the Tylenol 1 where you are, those extra 2 ingredients seemed to help my fevers than compared to regular acet.
Ya I'm controlling it alternating between Tylenol, ibuprofen and Aleve. It finally went under 100. I was very worried about it, but I also know what they do at the er near me and if I didn't walk in with a temp over 104 they would have told me to do exactly what I've been doing. Most of the time I have kept it between 101-103, it spiked up around 105 twice and now it's down to 99.2 I think last time I checked, hopefully it broke.

Only ongoing symptoms are terrible body aches which is leading me to believe it's flu and not covid. The public school system is sending home a covid test with my daughter tomorrow so I'll know for sure around 9:30 a.m.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For some reason I thought I was in my thread lol otherwise I would have made my post shorter and more to the point LOL

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some reason I thought I was in my thread lol otherwise I would have made my post shorter and more to the point LOL
LOl…when I had COVID in May, I had terrible body aches and headaches