When should I expect shutdown from Test E?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I started my first cycle after lots of research, consisting of 500mg/wk test e for 10 weeks, and 50mg day/tbol for 40 days (i will use it at the end of the cycle)
When should i expect to see shutdown from the test? I know test e kicks in at around 5-6 weeks to see it working, but does suppression (ball shrinkage, etc) occur at the same time, or sooner?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I started my first cycle after lots of research, consisting of 500mg/wk test e for 10 weeks, and 50mg day/tbol for 40 days (i will use it at the end of the cycle)
When should i expect to see shutdown from the test? I know test e kicks in at around 5-6 weeks to see it working, but does suppression (ball shrinkage, etc) occur at the same time, or sooner?
Mine never really shrunk much on cycles so that's not a perfect indicator. Your natural test levels will start declining as soon as you put exogenous test in your system

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Boom^ after that first injection suppression will begin

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What they said.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I see guys. Thanks a lot I've been thinking about it for quite some time

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity why does it matter to you? It's going to happen on any cycle and every cycle
I just wanted to make sure my gear is legit. Is novepharma, which i heard there are many scams, but the friend that brought them to me has been using them and they seem to work

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just wanted to make sure my gear is legit. Is novepharma, which i heard there are many scams, but the friend that brought them to me has been using them and they seem to work
There get bloodwork at 4 weeks in. Your test levels dont lie

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 to 6 weeks kick in lol where did you get that info? It takes app 3 weeks to reach peak plasma levels but at day 14 plasma levels are already 90%. So the anabolic effect will kick in as soon as you start pinning. Test c absorption time is like 10 hours. It's terminal half life is 6 to 8 days.

What takes a bit more time is the test to dht conversion. When dht builds up, that's what you feel the most.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
5 to 6 weeks kick in lol where did you get that info? It takes app 3 weeks to reach peak plasma levels but at day 14 plasma levels are already 90%. So the anabolic effect will kick in as soon as you start pinning. Test c absorption time is like 10 hours. It's terminal half life is 6 to 8 days.

What takes a bit more time is the test to dht conversion. When dht builds up, that's what you feel the most.
I read that it takes 6 weeks to "feel" that is working, so maybe it's the time for dht to build up, so they might be referring to that as "kick in time"

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, you’ll feel it when you feel it... you might not even feel it ever outside the gym...

Personally I always felt “something” about a day later and then it would go away in a day or two, take the next shot, same thing, and eventually after a few (like six of em) I’d be feeling “it” all the time.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, there is a lot of bro science floating around that cyp and ent have 14 days half lifes...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, there is a lot of bro science floating around that cyp and ent have 14 days half lifes...
And a lot of actual medical field misinformation on the same topic. There are doctors in the USA who believe cyp has a 14 day half life.