When should I donate blood?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What what levels of h&h should I go dump some blood? My levels before and after starting TRT are pretty much the same.
Hematocrit is 46%
Hemoglobin is 16g/dL

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should add that I planned on running Msten soon as well so I’m not sure how much more this will effect my levels.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre typically ok til hcrit is 51-52+ and platelets are getting high. I personally choose to donate preventatively (which is not always a good general recommendation, due to some people running the risk of unnecessarily lowering iron too much); so for me during boldenone blasts, tren blasts, etc is when Ill look at giving blood.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Where do you guys dump blood? I looked for a Red Cross in my area and there are none and only blood drives a few times a year.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where do you guys dump blood? I looked for a Red Cross in my area and there are none and only blood drives a few times a year.
Local blood drives, blood donation centers, etc. Just google for blood donation centers near you; it’s about a 20 minute drive for me.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if someone has a condition (like an autoimmune disorder) that makes them ineligible to donate blood? Can you still go to a blood donation center and pay them to drain some blood out of you and then trash it?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What if someone has a condition (like an autoimmune disorder) that makes them ineligible to donate blood? Can you still go to a blood donation center and pay them to drain some blood out of you and then trash it?
I had a doctor that would do it at their lab. My current TRT doc says they will do it at their lab like that but I’m 4 hours away from them right now so I’m exploring other avenues.
I know some docs will give you a script for blood letting at a local hospital and stuff like that.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah Id think youd need a doctors authorisation form to do that man.