When is it time to change gyms?

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive been back to working out since November. Im on TRT for life and I don't talk to anyone about this. Its my business and I don't need any trouble. Occasionally I will increase the testosterone dosage and add in some Dianabol for 6 to 8 weeks. Im trying to vary the times of day when I work out. Even so Im getting the suspicious looks. Some people who live around me go to this gym and I will occasionally be there when they are.

Whenever anyone asks about my gains I talk about the benefits of compound movements. I also bring up whey protien and such. Then I talk about having been even bigger and going into muscle memory. Im running out of things to say.

How does everyone else handle this situation? I like this gym but, I will not be discontinuing my protocols.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I never do is flex at the gym. I never take pictures and I never really look like I care that much. If people comment or ask I answer but I don't ever make myself look above anyone else. There's a guy at the gym or was actually, he started to brag, talking about his genetics etc etc and got all bloated, probably dbol and full of acne at the age of maybe 21. People who take steroids often show by being too much interested in their own bodies. It's quite obvious for a guy like me to see who's on steroids even if they don't look like it. The most noticible thing is bloated muscles making them look full cause there are very few even on Roids that are ripped

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
There are people that will always think your using gear makes them feel better.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are people that will always think your using gear makes them feel better.
But he IS using gear. So...

Also OP just get used to the fact people will know you’re on gear. Not everyone’s ignorant and doing the whole “I’m on creatine and taking Protein” thing will elicit laughs from people who are not ignorant. If you don’t like the attention stop using its that simple

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
But he IS using gear. So...

Also OP just get used to the fact people will know you’re on gear. Not everyone’s ignorant and doing the whole “I’m on creatine and taking Protein” thing will elicit laughs from people who are not ignorant. If you don’t like the attention stop using its that simple
I was giving reference as a generalized outlook from people. Using or not, it happens to both scenarios.

For example when i was in my early 20's i was accused of gear for years as a natty. I was also accuse of using gear when i tried gear lol.

Years away from the gym and present health conditions that would hold me back from gains in the gym, im still being accused for gear. Who cares lol.

Im aware that OP is on TRT and uses Dianabol.

Your right tho, if OP is walking arounds like the stay puff marshmello man. Your going to be accused of using gear lol

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use nolvadex and arimadex to hold the water weight down along with my blood pressure.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I also dont flex at the gym. I try to get in. Work out hard fast and using the correct form. Even when I was in my 20s I didn't talk about being on anything. The last thing any of us want is to see cops at our door.

I could start increasing the test adding in Tren, some HGH. Thatd be overkill and Id definitely have some trouble then. Which is honestly why I haven't.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I also dont flex at the gym. I try to get in. Work out hard fast and using the correct form. Even when I was in my 20s I didn't talk about being on anything. The last thing any of us want is to see cops at our door.

I could start increasing the test adding in Tren, some HGH. Thatd be overkill and Id definitely have some trouble then. Which is honestly why I haven't.
That's messed up, do you believe someone would call the police to notify them of Tren usage?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Police showing up for distribution would be bad news.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive personally known guys to get busted with one or two 10ml vials of testosterone or deca in their cars. One of those stop and search. Then the cops are what do we have here? Then they were arrested. Mugshots in the paper. I don't know if they were fined and jailed.

If theres one thing Ive learned about people its to never underestimate jealousy,CYA always.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Ive personally known guys to get busted with one or two 10ml vials of testosterone or deca in their cars. One of those stop and search. Then the cops are what do we have here? Then they were arrested. Mugshots in the paper. I don't know if they were fined and jailed.

If theres one thing Ive learned about people its to never underestimate jealousy,CYA always.
Cops found vials in the car? Must of been driving around like teenagers smoking weed lol.

I agree never underestimate jealousy...

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Police showing up for distribution would be bad news.
Ive been around for a good long while. I remember some at the time well known domestic sources. One guy had the Postal Inspectors and local P.D. take him down for distribution.

I had a friend from way back I met when we were barely old enough to drink. He was always into some kind of con. The older he got the bigger the game. He would get into something bigger then something even bigger. By 30 he was heavy into interstate trafficking of major street drugs. He was making millions of dollars.

He made 2 mistakes. The first mistake was buying houses cars anything he wanted. He even got married. He put down roots. His second mistake was to think no one would flip on him. Hey, these guys at the bottom will flip on you in a heartbeat if it means less time in lockup for themselves.

He had to have heard when when of his men was arrested. I guess he ignored it. A few days later the feds kicked his door in on the early morning hours. He lost everything.

Id never sell anything the way he did. My morals and ethics differ. Had I known what he was into Id have advised him to keep his head down, don't get flashy with the money. He should have been gone as soon as he heard of the low level bust. I don't think he even had a plan A for escape.

One of my key points here is try to stay quiet and not draw attention to yourself.

The other is to be ready to leave at a moments notice. The south of France is calling.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cops found vials in the car? Must of been driving around like teenagers smoking weed lol.

I agree never underestimate jealousy...
I dont know any of the details. I never liked the guy. All I know is he was stopped for something and the cops found them and arrested him. The news rarely follows up on small stories.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Ive been around for a good long while. I remember some at the time well known domestic sources. One guy had the Postal Inspectors and local P.D. take him down for distribution.

I had a friend from way back I met when we were barely old enough to drink. He was always into some kind of con. The older he got the bigger the game. He would get into something bigger then something even bigger. By 30 he was heavy into interstate trafficking of major street drugs. He was making millions of dollars.

He made 2 mistakes. The first mistake was buying houses cars anything he wanted. He even got married. He put down roots. His second mistake was to think no one would flip on him. Hey, these guys at the bottom will flip on you in a heartbeat if it means less time in lockup for themselves.

He had to have heard when when of his men was arrested. I guess he ignored it. A few days later the feds kicked his door in on the early morning hours. He lost everything.

Id never sell anything the way he did. My morals and ethics differ. Had I known what he was into Id have advised him to keep his head down, don't get flashy with the money. He should have been gone as soon as he heard of the low level bust. I don't think he even had a plan A for escape.

One of my key points here is try to stay quiet and not draw attention to yourself.

The other is to be ready to leave at a moments notice. The south of France is calling.
Yea what do you expect...

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I dont know any of the details. I never liked the guy. All I know is he was stopped for something and the cops found them and arrested him. The news rarely follows up on small stories.
Obviously he was doing something stupid.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea what do you expect...
Its what I would have expected. I don't see how he couldn't have heard. Perhaps he had developed a Godfather complex. Thought no one would roll for fear of retaliation, I cant say. I told him a long time ago that if he was doing anything illegal I didnt want to know about it. He had a legit business for a front.

I dont have further details. I decided I wanted to choose college and he didn't make the same choice. Then he moved out of town and I didn't see him very much. His arrest and prosecution hit me hard because we had been like brothers once. Supposedly he killed himself while in federal prison. Thats the end of his story but I took it as a life lesson to always watch your back.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People always asking Me
1.How long have you been working out.

2.What’s your age?

3.what a guy like Me need to do for gaining Muscle or lose fat?

4.What kind of Supplements or You taking?

5. Are You juicing?

This happens to Me 1-2 times a week. I have no problem of answering any of those questions above, and I will not change gyms for those reasons.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
People always asking Me

2.What’s your age?

5. Are You juicing?

This happens to Me 1-2 times a week. I have no problem of answering any of those questions above, and I will not change gyms for those reasons.
I get asked how to work around injuries and lose weight. That and everyone wants big traps.

I don't feel compelled to change gyms yet. If I do it will be the biggest one I can find in order to blend in better.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is such a weird thread.

Who cares? Tell them you've been lifting and eating lots of food for years. No one will be able to prove you use steroids, and the only people who may know would be the ones who like use themselves.

Never flexing in the gym and changing your workout times to avoid people seeing you is so odd. Why even increase test doses and use dbol if you don't want anyone to see the work you put in? Lol

If you're that worried, invest in a home gym and wear hoodies and sweat pants every day.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People always asking Me

2.What’s your age?

5. Are You juicing?

Exactly. It will happen no matter where you go.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will talk openly about steroids with guys who are seriously training.
Never noobies. Never obese or crazy skinny people.
I usually start with " Google low test cycle"
Or "look up SARMs"

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because of my size...i get asked constantly all the usual stupid questions...in the gym. In public...daily. I just say yeah i workout. People have even asked to take a picture with me...this happened twice at the mall. Sounds stupid, but it keeps me from wanting to go out...all the stupid comments.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Because of my size...i get asked constantly all the usual stupid questions...in the gym. In public...daily. I just say yeah i workout. People have even asked to take a picture with me...this happened twice at the mall. Sounds stupid, but it keeps me from wanting to go out...all the stupid comments.
From now on ill try working out every morning Im not at work. In my experience, really old people dont ask questions. Mostly all the chatter is from kids in their teens and 20s. Then I have the neighbors.

Ill figure something out. I appreciate all the responses.

Country

Awards
I wear sweatshirts but if im asked if im on gear i say 1st to the person how long u been training normally they say months i say well this is years of training dieting and consistency dont assume my hard work wasnt just that hard work. I mean its obvious but who the **** if i dont know u has the balls to ask that. I say stay in here 9 10 yrs then hollar at me.

Country

Awards
And also who the **** cares what the fools at the gym think if the trained instead of watching me or their cell theyd grow